Whats wrong with my ear lobe?

Discuss all things ear stretching

by Razzlesnaps » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:10 pm

so I started to stretch again from 5/8 I plan on going to 1" im doing the taping method with first aid waterproof tape, I usually put one layer of tape around some double flare stone plugs about ever other 3 days, well my left ear is fine but my right ear has this weird issue im not sure if this is a blow out or thinning of my ear... and theres a weird crease line... its more thin in one area and the rest of my lobe thats been stretched is thicker.

im not sure if this was like this when i was at 5/8 a inch ive had my ears that size for like 8 months. but recently ive stretch both ears the same gradually and my right ear has developed this issue check out these pics please tell me what to do to fix it!

How to i fix this do i take the plug out completely for a while and massage it with some vitamin e oil? or should i put in my 5/8 plugs (which fit really loosely now These are stretch to about 3/4 now) and massage them with oil but leave in another 5/8 gauge? should i pull on them?

i was having a hard time taking pictures of my ear but i found a few online that look closely to mine...

Thanks for the help!
Razzlesnaps

by Razzlesnaps » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:15 pm

Razzlesnaps

by ViolentJayne » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:17 am

looks like its thinning and a blow out possible .. I you dont wanna hear it but you stretched way to fast and the only hope now is to downsize and wait the right amount of time between stretches next time
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:17 am

Some of the pictures look like a thin, irritated lobe and some look like a bad blowout. Are you having both issues on the same ear or is the blowout on one ear and the thinning on the other?

Either way, I think you should take your plugs out and go naked for a while. Do some oil massages (I'd recommend emu oil since it can actually help fatten thin lobes) every day. If I were you I wouldn't try stretching again for a longgggg time.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Razzlesnaps » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:51 am

I dont think ive ever suffered a blow out? i checked my ears all the time when i stretched to 5/8 i may have just not noticed it though... well damn... so im looking at some oils to get online i usually use this stuff i found at wally world here. its called "africas best ultimate herbal oil" but im looking at getting some emu oil would this be the stuff to get? its called ultra blue...
http://www.4allvitamins.com/product_info.php?products_id=18893&product_configuration_id=26079&referrer=google
Razzlesnaps

by Nicole143 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:27 am

Razzlesnaps wrote:I dont think ive ever suffered a blow out? i checked my ears all the time when i stretched to 5/8 i may have just not noticed it though... well damn... so im looking at some oils to get online i usually use this stuff i found at wally world here. its called "africas best ultimate herbal oil" but im looking at getting some emu oil would this be the stuff to get? its called ultra blue...
http://www.4allvitamins.com/product_info.php?products_id=18893&product_configuration_id=26079&referrer=google

That stuff is more for muscle aches and such and I say that bc I use it on my left knee when it bother me due to arthritis from having surgery on it in 07. I use emu oil and I bought from my local whole foods store the bottles label says 100% pure montana emu oil and they have an email address www.montanaemuranch.com I <3 the stuff its fantastic.....hope this helps and good luck
"No pictorial or sculptural combinations of points of human loveliness, do more than approach the living and breathing human beauty as it gladdens our daily path. "
Nicole143

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion