Gauge Size??

Discuss all things ear stretching

by Dowa2bp » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:33 pm

Okay So I Bought Some New Plugs And Tapers. My Current Size Or So I Think is a 10g, Unfortunately I Lost My First Plugs That Was Used To First Pierce My Ear, And They Said It Was Around A 10g But I Forgot To Ask The Piercer. So When I Lost Them I Just Bought Another 10g And They Slid Right In. Though I Always Had Some Space In Between The Pincher I Wore.

The Question Now Is What Gauge Do I Go To Because I Just Put In A Flared 8g Plug Through The Flared End And It Went Right In, SO Then I Tried The 6g Flared Plug And That One Fit A Bit More Soundly Than The 8g. But They Always Say Don't Skip Sizes, But What If They Both Fit With No Pain??

8g Flared Plug = A Little loose But Fit Fine. (No Pain)

6g Flared Plug = Just Right And Snug. (No Pain)
Have:
4g Left Lobe - 9.5 Right Lobe

Want:
I Think 10mm or 11mm
(Stopping at 11mm)
Dowa2bp

by KAISERROLLS » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:15 pm

Thats weird, I bet you just accidentally stretched though, your ears may have stretched on there own but thats very hard at such a small size like that. If it was truly nice and gental like that i would say your fine, no blood and no pain with little resistance means a good stretch almost always no matter the size.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by Dowa2bp » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:15 am

@KAISERROLLS -- Yea, I Just Left In The 6g Flared Plug And They Fit Fine, They Move Around Soo Easily Though. No Blood, Swelling, Pain, Redness Nothing. It's As if I Was Always At This Size. I Can Even Pull The Flare Though My Lobe With Ease And No Pain.

I'm Still Gonna Wait Like A Month Till Next Size Just To Make Sure I Don't Do Any Damage
Have:
4g Left Lobe - 9.5 Right Lobe

Want:
I Think 10mm or 11mm
(Stopping at 11mm)
Dowa2bp

by KAISERROLLS » Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:45 pm

Thats a good idea, I Just went up to a 4 in my right ear and its super tight. My left wont even go yet and its been about 3 months, But my ears dont stretch as easily. Its nice to hear of people that can go faster without any real problems. goodluck.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion