Would it be ok to switch plugs?

Discuss all things ear stretching

by newbie » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:32 pm

I just got peirced with a 4ga and have the tunnels with o-rings they put in when i got it pierced. Would it be ok to switch to glass plugs because when i sleep the tunnels get pushed in my ear and i wake up with them bleeding or they fall out. could I put the glass ones back in the next time they fall out?

thanks

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:37 am

Yep, if you're changing to jewelry that's better for healing it's perfectly fine. :) I hope it helps!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by newbie » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:37 am

thanks
do I need to put anything on them for lubrication?

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:01 am

Nah, the new plugs should go in easily if you do put them in immediately following the old plugs. Plus using any oils or lubricants on fresh piercings can trap bacteria or just irritate the piercing.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion