Is it just me?

Discuss all things ear stretching

by deviantxy » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:37 am

Or does this (link) look like a real bad idea?
Have______________________
Lobes 00G (9mm)

Want______________________
1/2in Lobes
16g-14g Snakebites
deviantxy

by bradykay90 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:37 am

I would wear wood but i dont think i would stretch with it
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:38 am

Yep, that's a horrible idea. It's crazy how much awful/unsafe jewelry is made. I've actually seen one site with a silicone taper! It's the same reason tapers are sold in pairs with cool designs on them even though you're not supposed to wear tapers... people just want to make money.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by deviantxy » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:00 am

Its pretty wrong but yeah all out for the money. Such a shame. And a silicone taper? That's just nuts. Worst part is just look at that wood its not even smooth.

Just found an add for one look at the BS they are saying to sell this crap.

Enjoy a funky twist to your style with this black silicon strates taper. The dark black colour will compliment any complexion and outfit effortlessly. With its simple style and smooth finish it is the perfect way to achieve that stretched piercing you have always wanted. Get heads turning and the compliments rolling with an awesome addition to your look.

Use this silicon stretching taper to gradually get that awesome stretched ears style. Silicon is exceptionally biocompatible and is remarkably comfortable to wear, as it naturally feels smooth and soft in your piercing. The flexible nature means it bends and moves with you, causing less irritation to your piercing. Easy to insert and easy to clean this taper is a must for any one who wants stretched ear piercings.
Have______________________
Lobes 00G (9mm)

Want______________________
1/2in Lobes
16g-14g Snakebites
deviantxy

by bradykay90 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:15 pm

corazon_de_oro wrote:Yep, that's a horrible idea. It's crazy how much awful/unsafe jewelry is made. I've actually seen one site with a silicone taper! It's the same reason tapers are sold in pairs with cool designs on them even though you're not supposed to wear tapers... people just want to make money.

Thats like my 14g to 00g taper/plug kit lol it looks like black marble stone but there acrylic
Heres the link
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0087G54H ... 32&sr=8-20
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion