Stretching with silicone

Discuss all things ear stretching

by Corruptcustoms » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:20 am

I resently stretched with silicone tunnels and I was wondering if any one had any advice they could give me to prevent infection and I don't want to hear about how I'm a dumb ass for stretching with silicone because I don't care I just need some advice
Corruptcustoms

by bradykay90 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:31 am

Umn ok never stretch with silicone ptfe tape or tapers but any ways u dnt care about ur ears like u done stated only thing i can say is sea salt soaks or epsum salt hope ur lobes are going to come out even
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by KAISERROLLS » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:15 pm

bradykay90 wrote:Umn ok never stretch with silicone ptfe tape or tapers but any ways u dnt care about ur ears like u done stated only thing i can say is sea salt soaks or epsum salt hope ur lobes are going to come out even

I dont see anything wrong with stretching with ptfe tape or tapers especially if you do it right and use high quality material.

Anyway to answer the question, theres really nothing, if you stretched with silicone, you made that decision, and honestly you should be fine as long as you clean them out daily. Cleanliness is very preventative for infection.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by bradykay90 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:59 am

KAISERROLLS wrote:
bradykay90 wrote:Umn ok never stretch with silicone ptfe tape or tapers but any ways u dnt care about ur ears like u done stated only thing i can say is sea salt soaks or epsum salt hope ur lobes are going to come out even

I dont see anything wrong with stretching with ptfe tape or tapers especially if you do it right and use high quality material.

Anyway to answer the question, theres really nothing, if you stretched with silicone, you made that decision, and honestly you should be fine as long as you clean them out daily. Cleanliness is very preventative for infection.

Srry that came out wrong. Thats suposse to say never stretch with silicone. Ptfe tape or tapers are recomended. I was half ass alseep lastnight when i posted that srry for the misunderstanding
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by KAISERROLLS » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:17 am

Its all good, I was just extremely confused as to how you were going to argue that taping with ptfe is bad, because that is by far the best at larger sizes, and tapers are the best at smaller. :P
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion