a couple questions

Discuss all things ear stretching

by double_helix » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:00 am

i'm currently at a 6g and i have 4g on deck to put in next week
i'm planning to go up to a 0g and i'm saving the funds for a 2, 1, and the 0

question 1: what is size that is least noticeable when out of your ears

question 2: if you get up to a zero, is downsizing back to a 1 then two and so on a reasonable goal incase i would want to take them out?
double_helix

by Uraniumhobo » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:44 pm

honestly it all depends, some people have eagle eyes and can notice on almost any size, some people dont even notice up to 0g these days since its becoming so popular as of late, you can always get kaos softwear silicone plugs in a skin tone to heal conceal them if thats your worry, also as for removing them you can just take them out and see how they close from there, just remember that its not always guaranteed to close all the way
3'' lobes, 5/8'' outer helixes, 7/16'' conches, 00g nipples, 7/16th'' septum, 1'' lip, 5/8'' nostrils, tongue bifurcation, head split and subincision, chest and hand brandings, lots of ink
Uraniumhobo

by corazon_de_oro » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:48 pm

Well obviously the smaller the size, the less noticable the hole is going to be. I'm at 2G and the hole doesn't look very big at all... it looks a lot smaller than the size of my plugs and if I took them out I doubt anyone would notice since my hair's always down.
If you want to downsize you can just take your plugs out; you don't really have to downsize one size at a time. However, there's no guarantee that they'll go back to "normal." At 0G they'll probably shrink a little bit, but it depends on a few things like how long they were stretched and how much scar tissue you have.
And good call on going to 1G! It's not very common but it's pretty much essential IMO. Most people have a really hard time going from 2G-0G and an in-between size really helps.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by double_helix » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:06 pm

yeah, i skipped from a 12g to an 8g. i know it's a bad idea now so i'm being careful with them and i think the 1g is the way to go. i would also assume that a 1g would help with downsizing if it were to be necessary

thanks for the advice
double_helix

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion