Selling old jewelry...

Discuss all things ear stretching

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:15 pm

I have a lot of old plugs and stuff (10G-4G) that I want to sell and I'm not sure if I really want to mess with Ebay. Anyone know of any websites to sell jewelry within the US? I looked for a buy/sell thread on the Body Art Forms forums but didn't find anything. The Body Jewellery Shop ones have a thread for it but I don't want to ship to other countries. But I neeeed money and I want to get rid of all this jewelry!
Also if anyone in the US is interested in jewelry of those sizes let me know. =) I also have a couple 14G segment rings and CBRs, and some 16G curved barbells.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by stashapistachio » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:26 pm

Gaugetrade on livejournal is the place to sell. the bjs one is based on that. not sure they're still accepting new members.. and they kick off inactive ones, otherwise it gets a bit silly. but yeah, go there.

a lot of people will only buy autoclavable jewellery. or very unusual.
stashapistachio

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:38 am

Thanks! I realized it's not as big of a hassle to ship overseas as I thought it was, so I posted the stuff I have on BJS. I already found someone to buy a few pairs of my glass plugs, yay!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion