My Pic

Girls with stretched ears..

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by Hardware » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:13 am

Yeah, the area of New York where I live is F-ed up! Any asshole can open a shop here! I was going to be the exclusive piercer for a shop I was trying to help open in my area, I walked into the place and they didn't have an autoclave!

In 2 weeks I may not be around as much because I am packing my car and going back to St. Paul, MN (and staying for good!). I am having some family issues that I must tend to on a permanent basis. It will be nice to work in a state with a functioning health department again!
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

by StrickyCub » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:06 pm

Isn't it illegal for shops to operate without an autoclave sterilizer?

Also I hope all your family stuff works out, best of luck with everything :)

~Zack
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

by Hardware » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:06 am

Apparently in the upstate area of new york they don't regulate it like they do in other places, it makes no sense considering how much new york taxes everything. They should enforce licensing. The shop I walked away from consists of 2 tattooist that walked out on their apprenticeships after a year... sadly enough they both have their own apprentices now! I shit you not, the hand written sign on the door said 'TATTOO STUDO', these people can't even spell and they are tattooing people!!! AAAAAGGHHH!!!

Thank you for the karma Stricky. I think things will get a lot better for my family once I am finally back. It will be nice to see my family again, I have missed them so much! :)
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

Previous

Return to Chics