Now 2g

Girls with stretched ears..

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by deviantxy » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Since the last picture I posted was 8g I thought I'd update with 2g. It seems my placement has shifted ever so slightly but its still ok.

No flare glass.

Glass spirals. Just to show how thick my lobes are.

I got two pairs of glass spirals from BAF (the Rasta and Ocean Water) to encourage myself to slow down and stay at 2g for little bit but then again I just bought a 00 taper since my kit only goes up to 0g in the same purchase too so I think I kinda defeated myself there lol.
Have______________________
Lobes 00G (9mm)

Want______________________
1/2in Lobes
16g-14g Snakebites
deviantxy

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:45 am

They look good... I LOVE those spirals!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by deviantxy » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:22 am

Thanks. I love them too. My right ear is still at 4g. I'm hoping to be at 2g by Thanksgiving so I can show em off in both ears but if I'm not that's ok. I may just have to wear the Rasta spiral in the right ear since it's a smaller 2g and fits and wear the ocean in the right. It sucks they only had one 2g Rasta in stock I thought they had two.

Have______________________
Lobes 00G (9mm)

Want______________________
1/2in Lobes
16g-14g Snakebites
deviantxy

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:32 pm

Aw, that's too bad; BAF is getting horrible about not having stuff in stock, especially when you get around the 2G-1/2" range since they seem to be the most common sizes. I saw those spirals and loved them but spirals are so huge in my size... I thought about getting some in a smaller size to wear through earskins or just through the holes themselves kinda like weights but they'd probably fall out.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by akPhilly » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:39 am

I have those same exact tunnels,& I also got them from BAF;they're the pyrex no flare tunnels,& I like them alot-they're super light & sometimes clear stuff can make your holes look a bit smaller,but that doesn't happen w/those because of the contrast of the black o-rings.And they're comfortable to sleep in too because they're so smooth & light.I really like those blue/green spirals-I remember seeing them,but I can't recall if they go up to my size.They have tunnels w/that pattern too,but they only come in like,1" or some other big size.But if you like glass spirals or other hanging glass styles,you should check out http://www.painfulpleasures.com. They have alot of glass stuff,& their pyrex stuff is super inexpensive.They also have Gorilla Glass if you want to spend a bit more.But I've gotten glass spirals from there,& for the pyrex ones,after shipping & a coupon I always use,it'll only be like,around $11-$12 or so for a pair.And they also have the kind that are like in the shape of a 9,& crossovers too.And even though they're inexpensive,they're not crappy,they're nice & smooth & even,& don't have pits or dents or bubbles & stuff like that.So you might want to check that site out;if you're still planning to go bigger,it's nice to get stuff like that w/out having to spend much for something you'll only end up wearing for a little while.Plus,they go up to 5/8" in many styles,which can be hard to find.

So check it out,& if you see something you like,the coupon code I always use is STUDENT,& it's for 15% off your total :D
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos
retired septum (though considering resurrecting it :),monroe,navel

WANT: both conchs,& microdermal,& more tattoos!
akPhilly

Return to Chics