sizes?

Girls with stretched ears..

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by Nic0leee » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:46 pm

My ears were at 2g and that was my goal, i thought i was satisfied. but i decided to try and go to 0g, ive heard it was the hardest and i didnt have money to buy gauges so i found other things to put in that were small and gradually bigger but when i finally bought 0g i tryed to get them in and it was still bigger than I was at and it made my ear bleed trying to get a plug in. so I currently have straws in my ears yea weird right. anyways I guess my question is what size do you think im at? should I just go back to 2g? because I want them to be able to close up later in life. the only reason i wanted to go to 0g is because I liked the way they look with tunnels in and I didnt kno if they made 2g tunnels?
Nic0leee

by magalo le matelot » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:39 pm

I doubt that you'll be able to go back to nothing after stretching with straws... they're pretty sharp and they are likely to cut skin inside the stretch.

And they made tunnel up to 14g... so yeah you can find tunnel at 2g, why not, theyre plenty of them.
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by Nic0leee » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:39 am

I didn't stretch with them I put them in after but i get what you mean. how small do you think it will go back? I think im just gonna take them out and go back to 2g if it will? alot of people said that at 2g your pretty safe to go back to regular sizes.
Nic0leee

by StrickyCub » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:47 am

No offence but your ears look muffed up. How long did you wait between stretches??
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

by magalo le matelot » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:05 pm

Yeah you better downsize and wait until you have the right material to go to 0g!
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by Nic0leee » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:14 pm

yea I actually waited along time between stretches. I never planned to go big and i dont even know why i decided to. it was a dumb choice. I've been at 2g for probably a year now.
Nic0leee

by StrickyCub » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:41 am

Well in that case, it's probably a number of factors.
The first one is what you said earlier. 2g to 0g is a big jump. 2mm if I remember correctly. The second thing is using the straws. You're right, they probably cut your ears when putting them in when they were already irritated.

Just sit on 2g for a while longer, wait for them to heal up, then try going to 0g either by adding a layer or 2 of tape to your jewellery every few days, or get some 1g jewellery.

Don't forget to do sea salt soaks either to sooth your ears.

~Zack
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

Return to Chics