Finally got to 0G!

Girls with stretched ears..

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:37 am

Stretched this evening with my usual aqua glass colorfronts!
The furry stuff is my hoodie in case you're wondering. :P
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by WindowLicker » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am

Dude it seems so long ago that I was at double zero lol. Before you know it though you'll be up to the fractions of an inch...like many of us have said in other posts - there's no point in goal sizes :twisted:
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by HiMyNameIsMegan » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:28 pm

Congratsss ^.^ <3
HiMyNameIsMegan

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:51 pm

wooo! time to update the siggy :)
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by Acacia » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:37 am

Yay! Congrats :D

Are the colorfronts really gradual enough to stretch with?
Acacia

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:41 pm

Thanks, guys! :) I probably will end up going a little bigger at some point, but for now I'm staying at 0G. Especially since I want to be a teacher and teachers typically don't have stretched lobes!
I've used colorfronts for my past three stretches; I wait a super long time between each size so I just pop them in. I wouldn't recommend stretching with them to someone who's not sure if they're ready to stretch, though.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by colthardic » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:04 pm

well for anyone it is easy to tell when your ready to stretch. at least this is my technique. every day and almost all day i pull on my plugs to stretch the ear out, when you can see above the plug through the ear thats when your ready to put the next size in. i stretch about 2 times a month. no infections and they heal nicely
Have
Septum: 16G

Want
Tongue: 16G

Retired
Nipple: 16G

Stretching Ears
Took mine out cause I fucked up my left one stretching to fast. Starting over in August. Won't stretch so fast this time.
colthardic

Return to Chics