Ugh need help again :/

All the dudes with stretched ears

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by Salayna » Fri May 20, 2011 4:52 am

:( So the day before yesterday I noticed these little bumps right under ware the whole thats being stretched and under the ear lobe of my right side. i've been using sss and vitamin E oil everyday 2-3 times a day, when i touch them they feel dry n i've been getting flacky skin behind the rubber band in the front side of my lobe. someone told me that i should stop using the vitamin E oil n just use the sss that im having a reaction to the oil but I don't know. Can someone please tell me what these bumps are and what should I do. and one more question Is Vegetable glycerine ok to use as a lubercant? it's hypoallergenic and it's pure vegetable glycerine n dosn't easily oxidize n also all natural. was wondering, i haven't used it yet.
Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.
Salayna

by Salayna » Fri May 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Going to a professional piercer today to figure out what is wrong with my ear... hopefully It'snothing bad.. :(
Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.
Salayna

by ViolentJayne » Sat May 28, 2011 4:44 pm

I know people probably get sick of hearing me say this , but maybe its the rubber o ring . they irritate they heck out of my skin , try sleeping is some screw on tunnels or wear something you can use with out an o ring for a few hours a day ...and let your ears breath a little , Ive seen so many people that wear the o rings super tight to the skin and dont take them out for days and days then when they finally do their ear is all chap/ broke out and irritated ( i personally just dont like rubber o rings for more than a few hours a day ) couldnt hurt to try , Im not sure what gauge you are but if your small enough maybe even try a cbr for sleeping
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by Salayna » Sat May 28, 2011 9:19 pm

Well I took the stretcher out because their was alot of swelling and I didn't know what was wrong. It's doing better, im just guna let it get back to natural n stretch again, but i'll deffinatley make sure not to ware the liitle rubber bands to close. My right ear (the one i took out) is at a 14 g n my left at a 12g! Thank you :D
Salayna

Return to Dudes