Since all of you prob hate me

All the dudes with stretched ears

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by ThreeThreeFour » Sun May 29, 2011 8:00 pm

Because I stretch like every 2-3 weeks
and I actually do take care of my ears and they're perfectly fine.

5/8

going up in 13 days.
yes i tape/dead stretch.
Current:
7/8 Both Ears

Goal:
Around 1"

Getting:
Sharkbites
Antibrow
ThreeThreeFour

by Haxor » Mon May 30, 2011 11:48 pm

They look good. Fuck everyone else. Go at your own pace. I stretched faster than most people on this site too and they are fine.
Haxor

by corazon_de_oro » Tue May 31, 2011 12:37 am

No one "hates" anybody for stretching quickly. That would be so ridiculous! I think a lot of people just assume that correcting someone is a negative thing, or that the person giving the advice thinks they're superior or something. I don't know... The only thing I actually have a problem with is when people are like "Well I stretched three sizes every other day and my ears are perfect so you're stupid!" and then go tell everyone else they'll be fine if they do the same thing. Because I know for a fact that that's not true... I couldn't even stretch from 1G to 0G after three months so yeah, everyone's totally different.

Anyway, your lobes look nice. You're lucky you didn't have any problems!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by TonyxMAE » Tue May 31, 2011 1:56 am

I think it's safe to say I "hate" people that are irresponsible with stretching. It gives it a bad name and just makes it look stupid and reckless. Then they go on and tell everyone they know "how to stretch"
Although from what I can see, your ears do look fine. Just like everything else though, you don't know the entire truth until it's naked.
TonyxMAE

by corazon_de_oro » Tue May 31, 2011 2:03 am

I know what you mean, the stubborn ones who just won't take advice and try to go as big as possible as quick as they can are pretty annoying and frustrating. I just think it's silly when people think giving advice on stretching means you're attacking somebody as a person.
Before I started stretching I planned on piercing my own ears and ordering a set of steel pinchers from 14G-2G and using those every couple weeks. But then people gave me advice and I learned. Everybody has to start somewhere!

Anyway, I'll stop rambling. :P
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by ThreeThreeFour » Tue May 31, 2011 3:35 am

Yay thanks;)
And trust me my ear naked is a smooth perfect hole, without any tissue scar or pain when i stretch, the most pain I feel is like a little sting for 2 seconds that feels amazing hahah.
my friends are also surprised

The reason I stretched faster than usual is because my ears seriously heal fucking quiiiiick, I've been smarter about stretching after 00 I'm only stretching every 2-3 weeks with steel single flares and tape (not black tape the actual tape you're supposed to use that doesn't have adhesive)
and I don't give people dumb advice like others I actually tell them to take their time but if they feel like they're ready to go up then they can.
Current:
7/8 Both Ears

Goal:
Around 1"

Getting:
Sharkbites
Antibrow
ThreeThreeFour

Return to Dudes