Vdub's Stretching.

All the dudes with stretched ears

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by raven_bm » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:29 pm

I like those plugs, where'd you get 'em?
I've seen a lot of bailouts in my life,
But why is it I never see a bailout
For the homeless and the poor?

- Anti-Flag (The Economy is Suffering...Let It Die)
raven_bm

by vdub » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:05 pm

They're just generic wood plugs I got from a local "hippy" shop.

Once I reach my goal size, I plan on investing in high quality organics from onetribe and omerica.
vdub

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:33 pm

vdub wrote:00g taper slid in no problem. I know I'm moving fast and I understand the risks so don't bother scolding.

That definitely wasn't scolding, I just don't understand why people are in such a hurry to stretch...
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by vdub » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:28 am

Lol it was lighthearted when I said 'scolding' haha. I just want people to know I'm not one of those jackasses who thinks he can get away with pushing 2mm every other day through his ear until it rips.

There's no particular reason for me to be rushing it the way I am now, i guess I'm just an opportunistic person and grab for the next level all the time. If my ears will let me stretch, then I will.

It's never hurt, never bled, never blown out (well unless you count the skin ripping I had early on at 6g, I think that was some kind of scab though). I understand that I'm creating a potential for those things through scarring, though. Which hasn't happened. My lobes are relatively easy to stretch, and are healthy.
vdub

Previous

Return to Dudes