Vdub's Stretching.

All the dudes with stretched ears

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by vdub » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:49 am

No one's posted here yet so I figure I'll do a little thread dedicated to my own stretching progress. My goal is a lil fuzzy, but I wish to reach 00 by the end of the summer. This thread probably comes off a bit conceited, oh well. I'm more or less doing this for myself as a sort of stretch-diary haha.

I dug through my pictures and managed to scrape up photos of my past sizes.

Pierced at 14g

10g: Couldn't find any pics of myself at 12, but its pretty much the same

8g

I'm currently at 6g and plan on moving up to 4g next week. I have just recovered from a mini blowout.
Last edited by vdub on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
vdub

by vdub » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:40 am

Here's some more detail on my current 6g stretch.

This is the blowout hole it's pretty much healed, just a lil red.

My current tunnels

It's hard to take flattering shots of skin up close, sorry.

The unavoidably awkward mirror shot.

Some of my hardware
vdub

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:00 pm

Whoa, you have some really cool-looking tapers and plugs! I love those 6G tunnels!
Anyway, your lobes look nice! Reaching 00G by the end of summer seems a little quick though.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Boffey » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:54 pm

Youve got a sick collection of stuff, especially compared to me xD
Piercings
Left Lobe 12mm
Left Rook
Right Helix

Wishlist
Right Lobe 12mm
Seccond Right Helix
Left side lower lip

o, and im Alex by the way :)
Boffey

by vdub » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:40 pm

Thanks :), and yeah reaching 00 would require cutting some corners but I follow what my ears say and never stretch through any resistance or pain. I'll definitely play it safe, but 00 would be nice and I think I can achieve it. I know it's not the best I could do for my ears, but I feel I'm doing a much better job than most of the kids out there.

Also, bought new 4g plugs today.

Stars aren't exactly my first choice, but they were the best looking 4g single flares at my local dealer. It's very tempting having the actual jewelry for the next size around, I think I'm going to see how far I can get the tapers in later this weekend.
vdub

by Tom » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:00 am

dope pictures! thanks for sharing VW
Plugs, Tunnels, Tapers, Spirals, Rings & More UrbanBodyJewelry.com
Tom

by Juulian » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:29 am

It's very possible to reach your goal by the End of the Summer thats 2 months. it took me a little less Than a month to get to "00". I would switch tapers evrey other day and I never had a problem, so it's very much possible.
Juulian

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:46 pm

You stretched every other day? Yeah... don't do that.
Honestly, if you're at 6G now and say you stretched to 4G tomorrow, the soonest you should be at 00G is about November. Don't forget that getting some 1G jewelry between 2 and 0 is a good idea because it's a bigger jump than normal.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by brutalSKITTLES » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:08 pm

LISTEN TO corazon_de_oro, 2g- 0g stretch can really be hell especially if you went fast , 1g plugs would be the best thing you can do for your ears! Sense 2g to 0g is technically skipping 1mm the 1g plug will be really helpful, i underestimated the helpfulness of it and ripped my ears, now im gonna have to wait 2-3 months for my ears to heal, cause if i don't i will for-sure get a blowout. Happy stretching. Ohh btw this site has some realy cheep 1g plugs. bodyartforms.com/productdetails.asp?jewelry=plugs&gauge=1g&length=&brand=&price=&material=&preorders=&internal=&flare_type=&showall=yes&varrows=36&ProductID=2548&index=4
brutalSKITTLES

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:27 pm

The only 1G ones in those are double flare which shouldn't be used to stretch with... but yeah, 1G is a great thing! I have a gauge reference card from Body Art Forms and it shows all the sizes and their thickness; the difference between 2G and 0G is truly huge. And make sure you try to find 9mm 0G jewelry and not 10mm (0G is 8mm).
I plan on going to that size with these bodyartforms.com/productdetails.asp?keywords=&jewelry=&brand=&gauge=1g&material=&price=&Advanced=Search&dwzPage=2&ProductID=6164&index=11 or another color like them... I love single-flare glass plugs for stretching because they're rounded. I was able to dead-stretch to 2G with them so I hope I can do the same when I'm ready to stretch again
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

Next

Return to Dudes