This Dude is Gnarley! <---------

All the dudes with stretched ears

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by Tom » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:34 pm

Its looks like he is in a jailsuit for on one of the pictures, but im pretty sure when you go to jail they make you take out all jewelry..Cant say the same for his tatts
Plugs, Tunnels, Tapers, Spirals, Rings & More UrbanBodyJewelry.com
Tom

by Hardware » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:17 pm

Wow Tom, really? I'm kind of disappointed in you now for talking like that. Some of us fight really hard to establish equality in the work place and stand up for our rights as individuals. To me it makes no sense for you to have body modifications and then point at another person with body modifications and say "That's not okay, That's WRONG!!"
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

by Tom » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:37 pm

Hardware wrote:Wow Tom, really? I'm kind of disappointed in you now for talking like that. Some of us fight really hard to establish equality in the work place and stand up for our rights as individuals. To me it makes no sense for you to have body modifications and then point at another person with body modifications and say "That's not okay, That's WRONG!!"

Hardware.. I simply stated my own opinion. I never even said "That's not okay"
Im sorry if i offended you or anyone else..
Plugs, Tunnels, Tapers, Spirals, Rings & More UrbanBodyJewelry.com
Tom

by Hardware » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:51 pm

It's okay Tom, stating your opinion is fine but this post and it's title simply rubbed me the wrong way. I have quite a few friends with facial tattoos and I personally plan on tattooing my face in the future, and personally I don't see it as a form of destruction.
Hardware

by Narci » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:12 am

I'm digging his eyebrows.
~Narci~
Narci

by vdub » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:43 am

I don't think this thread is an attack on personal freedom, more of a look at taste in jewelry.
vdub

by leighmarie » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:14 am

xFLAPJACKx wrote:http://www.manilaseo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/manila-emo.jpg

Look at that and tell me, that was a good idea... im just honest

Well, for a start, that's a guy, not a "fat chick".

I've been overweight in the past and I still don't appreciate people making disgusting, immature comments about "fat" people. I'm pretty sure not everyone will think you look good, so maybe you shouldn't be so shallow.

I'd much rather see "another fat chick with a mohawk, lip piercings and stretched lobes" than someone making idiotic comments about said chick.
Current:
1.6mm Tongue
1.6mm Navel
10mm Lobies (Goal: 1/2")
1.2mm Right Tragus
1.2mm Nose
1.2mm Monroe

Wishlist:
Christina piercing

leighmarie

by Nic » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:59 pm

xFLAPJACKx wrote:http://www.manilaseo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/manila-emo.jpg

Look at that and tell me, that was a good idea... im just honest

lol i know ima get alota hate for this but that pic was so god damn funny xD idk why but when i saw it i couldnt stop laughing, just cuz after all the stuff here i read. I still stick by my opinion tho that body modification is an art form everyone can enjoy, not just the not *fatties*. Everyone has a right to modify their body as they see fit. lmao that pic is so funny xD
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by leighmarie » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:37 pm

Nic wrote:I still stick by my opinion tho that body modification is an art form everyone can enjoy, not just the not *fatties*. Everyone has a right to modify their body as they see fit.

+1
Current:
1.6mm Tongue
1.6mm Navel
10mm Lobies (Goal: 1/2")
1.2mm Right Tragus
1.2mm Nose
1.2mm Monroe

Wishlist:
Christina piercing

leighmarie

by Hardware » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:09 am

plus everyone at some point will look back on their teenage years and say "oh my god, I can't believe I thought that was cool!"
I grew up in the 80's for god's sake... my hairstyles were HORRIBLE!! Except for my Mohawk in the 90's... I still miss my Mohawk.
Hardware

PreviousNext

Return to Dudes