Sowing the procceses off my stretching.

All the dudes with stretched ears

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by krazer9 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:58 am

Starting stretching up to a 9/16, Pierced it the other night, took three attempts to get it in the right place tho xD

Il keep you updated ;D
No pain, no gain.
krazer9

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:02 pm

I really hope you don't mean you're going to start stretching when it's only been pierced for a few days. Piercings need time to heal and get strong before they can be stretched, which is usually about 4-6 months. I'm assuming if you're willing to stretch so soon you're going to be pretty careless with the rest of the stretching so I'm just warning you: you're going to ruin your ears. Also, what did you use to pierce them? If you used anything other than a hollow, STERILE (autoclaved) piercing needle and autoclaved jewelry, you're at a much higher risk for infection.

Not trying to scare/lecture you, but stretching is just something that you should research quite a bit before you try to do it. Check out this guide:
http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/forum/ ... garding-It
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by krazer9 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:32 pm

Well tbf, i just put the earing straight through, i did sterilise it first tho. And my ears seem pretty strong and my other ear stretched with no problems.
No pain, no gain.
krazer9

by vdub » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:19 pm

Lol dude, did you read anything she said?

You're going to have horrifyingly unhealthy ear lobes just by piercing them yourself. On top of this, you are going to try to stretch them without fully understanding the process?

When you pierce your ears, you need to use a hollow needle, so it takes the little part of the skin out, not just punching through. I don't know how you 'sterilized' your earrings before shoving them through your ears, but I doubt you subjected them to high pressure saturated steam at 121 °C or more.

Now, I myself have ignored this rule, but I'm getting lucky with how easily my ears are healing and stretching. You need to wait long periods of time before you even start stretching. Again, 4-6 months after the initial piercing, and no shorter than 1 month between stretches. Once you reach 4g you really need to slow it down. Ear stretching isn't really about stretching your lobes, its about picking up the slack that develops as you sit at a size for a long period of time. If you force your ears to get bigger, you will end up scarring, tearing, and possibly blowing them out. On top of looking completely disgusting like a cat's rear, it will become harder and more painful to stretch, along with not being able to shrink down in the future.

One last thing, the 'no pain no gain' signature you have there in indeed true about most things in life, though it's usually a little more indirect. The pain that results in gain in ear stretching should be the emotional pain you feel because of the patience you are subjecting yourself too. When you feel direct physical pain in ear stretching, there is no gain and you end up regretting losing your lobes.
vdub

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:56 pm

you dont seem to listen to anything anyone is telling you. on your other post you said you immediately stretched to a 6g then to a 00g. We told you that wasn't a good idea, and now you are stretching the other ear in the same manner? i dont mean to seem rude, but why are you on this forum if you arent going to listen to the advice given to you by the people here?
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by Nic » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:14 am

Dont listen to all dese haters bro. DIY piercings are fine, mine are DIY piercings and i didnt get struck by lightning. Congratz man, just make sure to wait a few months before u stretch. Do it slow, do it right. I got a blowout on my left ear, and i regret it everytime i look in the mirror.
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by vdub » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:35 am

Haters? Come on man, we're trying to give him advice, and help him. You're the one with the blowout.
vdub

by Nic » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:09 pm

lol its what ur doing. Give him advice, dont give him shit for whats been dun. An also, who the fuck are u to bring up my blowout, i am damn well aware that one of my ears is blown out which fyi wasnt caused by a DIY piercing or fast stretching. I went skydiving and the temperatures were so cold it blew my ear out at 3/4.
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:48 pm

you brought up up your own blowout nic your last post. and why have it enter into the conversation at all if it doesnt have anything to do with stretching?

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:50 pm

also, he posted about piercing and stretching his other lobe in a different post. he went against all of the advice he was given and is doing the same thing to this ear without out considering any of the advice that has been given to him. i sometimes feel like we are wasting our breath.

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

Next