am i stretching right?

All the dudes with stretched ears

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by ninjacupcakee » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:00 am

vdub wrote:The biggest epiphany I had about stretching safely was when someone told me, "its about picking up the slack, not actually stretching". I think once you understand that's how it works, you'll be a little more careful with your ears.

What you've done wasn't exactly good for your ears, but it wasn't the worst either. You'll be fine if you listen to us now, and slow down. Any damage you have done is minimal and will heal, but if you rush it anymore, it could lead to some serious, permanent problems like blow outs and scar tissue. I'd wait at least a month (bare minimum) before you go to 4g. I know it's hard to wait so long, moving up sizes is addicting and I know how it feels wanting to get to your goal size. I actually felt insecure for awhile at certain sizes that I thought were unflattering, but I stuck it out and I'm thankful. I regret not moving slower, actually, but I'm glad I didn't destroy my ears. Time moves faster than you think, just take it easy with the lobes. It's actually really rewarding when you do it gradually.

If I were you I'd do this;

4g around December 1st
2g at the beginning of January
0g at the end of February/early March.
00g in late May/early June.

That's actually moving faster than I'd do it, personally. I gave you bare minimum estimates. I know it's not what you want to hear, especially when you had your heart set on 3 weeks, but the reality is you gotta take your time.

Also, the absolute golden rule to ear stretching: It should never ever hurt, and it should never ever ever ever bleed. If it does, stop immediately and downsize. Give yourself lots of time to heal. NEVER FORCE your ears to stretch.

Very well put :)
Ears are at 7/16" not sure what my goal is yet :)

Current:
Monroe
lower right lip
nose
tongue

Want:
Christine Piercing
nipples again
ninjacupcakee

Previous

Return to Dudes