FINALLY 3/4

All the dudes with stretched ears

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by WindowLicker » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:58 pm

Yea I hear you, but around here there aren't any stores that sell plugs and such. I haven't been too bothered with it since I've only needed a pair or two per size since I just wanted to keep stretching up. I'll be stayin at 3/4 for a while so I'll be buyin online from now on.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by WindowLicker » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:28 am

So I already have to lay these plugs to rest. They slipped out of my hand while I was cleanin em and they shattered into a million pieces...guess that's what I get for buying em from Spencers lol
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:52 am

Oh no, that's awful!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by WindowLicker » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:39 am

Yea...I'm not that surprised though. It turns out after looking at em they were probably plexiglass or fiberglass that had been intentionally cracked then glued back together lol. They cracked right where you can see the cracks in the picture and fit perfectly back together. Unfortunately though I can't just glue em back together cause some of the bits were missing and one of the plugs shattered into more pieces. Guess you get what you pay for, eh?
WindowLicker

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:04 am

Oh, wow! I thought maybe it was just because of their size: more surface area so more to break if that makes any sense. I drop my glass plugs all the time and nothing ever happens to them.
It's weird, Spencer/Hot Topic/etc. are actually pretty expensive (or at least the same price as some of the places I shop online) but the quality is SO terrible! I'd rather spend the same amount/a tiny bit more for something good.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by WindowLicker » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:16 am

Yea they were definitely pretty low quality. I was able to put them together like a puzzle piece, right where the cracks were before they shattered. I'll never be buying another pair of plugs from spencers or hot topic again, unless I'm getting KAOS ear skins or liquid glass plugs, which I don't think I'll be able to do cause if I remember right Liquid doesn't make plugs this big.
WindowLicker

by SusiHill » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:34 pm

i dont understand girlfriends who hate stretching. Me and my Fiance are stretching together, im at 0g left ear and 2g right ear and he is at 4g left and 8g right and i love mine to death. 0g is my goal gauge and his is 00g :D
I'm 17 i live in maine, im engaged.
In janurary:
Double Right Eyebrow
Navel
2nd holes 6g
3rd holes &other ear
Septum 14g
tattoos
Have:
12mm lobes
right nostril piercing 20g
2nd holes 20mm