FINALLY 3/4

All the dudes with stretched ears

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by WindowLicker » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:32 am

Just hit 3/4 a couple minutes ago after I got out of the shower. No, the glass isn't broken.

The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by ChartwellKerr » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:08 am

Yeeeeeeee!!!!! Thats my boi!
whatd you girl say? hahaha man your ears look healthy and everything, size looks ill on you bro. :)
- So put your faith, in more than steel. Don't store your treasures up, with moth and rust where thieves break in and steal.

Piercings:
1" Ears
16g Nose ring
10g Frenum
Tattoos:
Right Sleeve
Chest piece
ChartwellKerr

by WindowLicker » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:41 am

She was like, "are those new plugs?" that was about it lol. She doesn't really care one way or the other about the stretched ears, so she doesn't think they're that cool :( lol I just got some white plugs and some green plugs as well some clear KAOS ear skins :D
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by ChartwellKerr » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:05 am

hahaha yeah! thats sick! your gonna love em, gonna blow you away. thats sick! you picked my favorite two plugs, white and kaos earskins.
- So put your faith, in more than steel. Don't store your treasures up, with moth and rust where thieves break in and steal.

Piercings:
1" Ears
16g Nose ring
10g Frenum
Tattoos:
Right Sleeve
Chest piece
ChartwellKerr

by Gutterflower » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:08 am

I'm envious as. :o 'Least you got a somewhat fair reaction out of your girlfriend, I got "They're not my favourite thing but do what makes you happy." Gentle way of saying "Ew, but I won't get laid if I say I hate them." I appreciated the sensitivity. :lol:

I like those plugs. :B And I think white plugs look pretty snazzy.
All the way from the land of the self-conscious zombies.
................The food service industry there is really goddamn terrible.
Gutterflower

by WindowLicker » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:29 am

Gutterflower wrote:"They're not my favourite thing but do what makes you happy." Gentle way of saying "Ew, but I won't get laid if I say I hate them." I appreciated the sensitivity. :lol:

lol
WindowLicker

by raven_bm » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:32 am

my girlfriend despises my plugs and im only at 8g :P
oh well she knew i wast normal when she met me
and btw those glass ones are fantastic,
I've seen a lot of bailouts in my life,
But why is it I never see a bailout
For the homeless and the poor?

- Anti-Flag (The Economy is Suffering...Let It Die)
raven_bm

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:59 am

Nice, I really like those plugs!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by WindowLicker » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:41 am

Thnx :) I actually got those plugs from Spencers of all places. I was surprised they had any cool looking plugs
WindowLicker

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:34 pm

Oh, nice. I usually stay faaaarrrrrrr away from mall stores when it comes to buying jewelry but those are very cool.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

Next

Return to Dudes