help maybe ... i dont know:/

Ear stretching gone wrong - Pictures from around the web

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by That_guy_Ollie » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am

hey there guys i decided i'd post some nudes.... well naked lobe pictures to be exact. Because i have no idea what state my lobes actually are in. The only piercer within affordable (petrol) distance is ditzy and has no clue... she shoved a 4mm acrylic taper through my freshly pierced lobe :/ so i woulds appreciate muchos if you guys could take a look and say yay or nay and what i can do :) xox
Imagethis is my ear which went to shit on friday refernece to my post in after care etc
Imagesame lobe

Image the 10 mm lobe
That_guy_Ollie

by That_guy_Ollie » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:04 am

the first two are my bad ear it's still healing
second 2 is my 10 mm lobe :/
That_guy_Ollie

by ast.riske » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:07 pm

Option 1 downsize, option 2 go naked.

Those lobes need some healing time and a fair amount of tlc mixed with litha.

I would go naked for a few weeks to let everything heal up. Once you aren't having pain, swelling, discharge, etc. Then find jewelry that goes in with no reisitence. At that point, start doing vitamin e/jojoba oil massages. You will probably see small improvements in a week or two, but the big changes will probably take months.

Once you have hit the point where you are able to start massaging, only touch your lobes when you are cleaning them or massaging them. Before that, only when cleaning them. This is the litha (leave it the he'll alone) treatment I was referring to.

That said, from here on out, I would encourage you to only stretch your piercings yourself with clean, high-quality tapers or via the taping method. If anything hurts, bleeds, gives too much resistance or so on, then stop. You will always benefit from giving things more time.

I would recommend you not start stretching again until the scar tissue has broken down quite a bit. Your ears should feel soft and relatively lump-free. Right now, I suspect your ears feel kind of hard and/or lumpy at the fistula. This is a sign you have some significant scarring going on. Scar tissue tears far better than it stretches. You want a stretch, not a tear, so giving you ears time will make for happier stretching. ; )

Best of luck in your healing. Please keep us updated. : )
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by That_guy_Ollie » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:51 pm

is that for both lobes ? because theres no pain or swelling in my left lobe :/ and thankles :)xx
That_guy_Ollie

by mouse2cat » Mon May 14, 2012 5:20 pm

even if the other lobe feels less pain. It is just as damaged as the first one. You are still dealing with a fresh piercing. That needs to heal for at least 6months before you should consider stretching. It is unfortunate that this miserable piercer did this to you.
mouse2cat

Return to Gone Wrong