Selling some 1/2" plugs

Want to sell some of your stuff? Let the other members know what you have for sale! NO ADVERTISING!
Forum rules
NO SPAM
NO ADVERTISING

by akPhilly » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:55 am

I have some pre-owned 1/2" plugs I'm selling,you can check them out on:
http://tinypic.com/r/10mk0pi/6

Halftone Single flared Tunnels, anchor, pirate octopus, or owl
6.50 each

No flare laser cut steel plugs, spade or independent cross
6.00 each

Gold colored single flare tunnels 5.00
Pyrex no flare tunnels 6.50

Kaos earskins, black, cobalt pearl, or white
7.50 each *Sorry,Kaos ones have been sold

Also,there's a pair of plain, single flare steel tunnels. They're not in the photo, but they're just your basic sf tunnels. 3.50
These are all in pairs of course, I just photographed them by themselves so they'd all fit in the frame
$1.50 shipping,U.S. only
:)
Last edited by akPhilly on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos
retired septum (though considering resurrecting it :),monroe,navel

WANT: both conchs,& microdermal,& more tattoos!
akPhilly

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:18 am

I love all the ones on the bottom row! I am literally broke right now but if you still have them in about a month let me know.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by akPhilly » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:07 am

You mean the Halftone ones?Yeah,those are pretty cool,especially the octopus ones. I see that you read my other post about going up 1 more mm,so I figured I'd see what I could sell & replace some of them in a larger size.I've already re ordered the octopus ones-they're my fav,& the anchor ones I figured I could get a bigger set on here during that 30% black Fri.sale they're having.
None of these styles were over around $20 to begin with,so it's not like I spent a ton of money just to retire them,& it won't cost all that much to replace them in a larger size.
But I'll edit the post if anyone buys them,so yeah,if you're still interested next month,just check back :)
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos

akPhilly

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:38 pm

Yep the owls, anchors, and octopi. I love them all! I've almost bought the anchor ones a few times.
So you're gonna stay at 14mm? You could probably still wear some of the smaller plugs. I plan on wearing some of my 10mm plugs when I've been at 7/16" for a little longer. Is 1/2" 13mm? I always thought it was 12.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by akPhilly » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:55 am

It's hard to say-I'm pretty sure 1/2" is technically 12.7mm,but different sites list them differently.Some say it's 12mm,like I think on here they do,but BAF lists it as 12.5mm and Painful Pleasures lists it at 13mm.I don't have a gauge wheel or one of those caliper tool things,so I can only go by what I've measured on a ruler,& when I center the plug on it,& go from the very outside edges of the center of the circle,it seems like they're closer to 13mm.But I could be wrong.But that's another reason I'd been going back & forth w/the idea of going up a size-it seems like most places at least agree that 9/16" is 14mm.I have some glass claws & spirals in 1/2" I'm probably just going to keep-I figure they'll be fine if they're a teeny bit smaller.And the plugs would be too,but I figured that the design will just show a little more if they're larger,& they weren't that expensive,so I figured I'd just replace them and the Kaos too.
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos

akPhilly

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Ah, that sucks. I'm gonna have to make sure the ones I get are 12mm when I stretch to 1/2".
I might be interested in those tunnels sooner than I thought, my boyfriend gave me a little money he owes me today. I have some other expenses first though so I'll let you know in a couple days.
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

by akPhilly » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:04 am

I'm pretty sure if they're not quite 13mm,they're at least larger than 12mm. When I was at 7/16",I'd bought some 1/2" tunnels that are the same size as the Halftone ones in the bottom row,& it just seemed like it was a bigger difference than I was used to-remember those 12mm plain tunnels you bought off me? I bought them to transition between 7/16" and the 1/2" tunnels.So I know that if they're the same size as the plain 1/2" tunnels I have,they're a little larger than those 12mm tunnels you bought off me.I don't know if that just made any sense what I said,but I guess in a nutshell,they're all a hair larger than those 12mm tunnels.
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos

akPhilly

by corazon_de_oro » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:57 am

Oh okay, sounds good. I wasn't sure if the ones I bought from you were 12mm or bigger.
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

by akPhilly » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:16 pm

Yeah,those ones are 12mm. I'd originally bought them off BAF.That site lists 12mm & 1/2" as two separate sizes-when you go to the upper left corner of the home page,they have that thing where there's those pull down menus you can use to filter your search.And when you go to size/gauge,they have them separate. Those ones are Halftone too;for some reason,in that plain tunnel style anyway,they make both 12mm & 1/2". Actually,I tried to buy them again,in 1/2" because I liked the long wearable,but they were sold out in that size.
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos

akPhilly

Return to Classifieds