Plugs from 0g-9/16" for sale,updated

Want to sell some of your stuff? Let the other members know what you have for sale! NO ADVERTISING!
Forum rules
NO SPAM
NO ADVERTISING

by akPhilly » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:38 am

Have some plugs I've listed before,but some new sizes as well & updated prices(decided to increase,might as well get a head start on selling some). But, If you buy one pair, you can pick a second pair (equal or lesser value) for 50% off! :D
http://tinypic.com/r/28k7znc/6
http://tinypic.com/r/2v2zb6w/6
0g: Dk.silver Dichro glass mini spirals $3, blue titanium over steel single flare tunnels, black titanium over steel sf tunnels, stainless steel single flare tunnels,$2 each
00g: 9mm clear pyrex glass tophat style single flare tunnels, 10mm stainless steel sf tunnels $3 each
12mm: Internally threaded stainless steel tunnels. Image of a keyhole is printed on a removable disk-you can pop the disks out & get another style out of it as well $4
1/2": No flare pyrex glass tunnels,no flare lasered steel spade plugs, no flare lasered independent cross plugs, Kaos version 1.5 hider plugs, $5 each
Halftone single flare tunnels:owl, anchor, or pirate octopus $5 each
Glass: multi colored double flared plug $5(SOLD), mulit dichro glass spirals (the spirals vary a bit as you can see. They're not a perfect match,& vary +/- about 0.5mm,as they are handmade,$3)
Plain single flared steel tunnels: gold colored, stainless steel $3 each
9/16": Halftone pirate octopus sf tunnels, $5. Threaded saw tunnels, unscrews from front & back. These have a very short wearable,so if your lobes are thick, they may not be for you, $6. Kaos earskins in white, $5. Internally threaded tunnels w/keyhole image removable disk,$4

If interested, or if you want more detailed measurements or photos, message me.
$1.50 shipping, U.S. only
Thanks! :D
Last edited by akPhilly on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos
retired septum (though considering resurrecting it :),monroe,navel

WANT: both conchs,& microdermal,& more tattoos!
akPhilly

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:55 pm

I still want all those Half Tone tunnels but unfortunately I have to save every dime I have since I'm in the process of moving. :( Maybe in a few weeks.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by akPhilly » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:40 pm

They are cute-I would say out of the three, the octopuses are my fav, that's why I have them twice. Though I would have bought the others twice too, just didn't have the money. It's just as well anyhow,because I decided to go up. But I plan to get them again in 5/8" when I have the money, but I'd probably do the same thing, where I'd get the octopuses first if I couldn't afford to get all 3 at once. But yeah, just let me know whenever-I'll be sure to edit any of this if any of them sell in the meantime. But just send me a message or whatever if you decide to get any. :D
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos

akPhilly

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:39 pm

Yeah those octopus ones are so cool, and the owls. I like the anchors too but not as much as the others. I just noticed those 0G spirals, those are gorgeous! Are they Gorilla Glass/Glasswear Studios?
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by akPhilly » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:28 am

No,both of the spirals are just inexpensive pyrex ones. The 0g dk.sliver ones I got of a site,I think it was called Laughing Buddha,but I'm not sure.Something like that. I actually liked those so well I got them when I was at 00g too,but I sold them on ebay awhile back. They're cool because since they're smaller,they're a little more practical than full size spirals. And then the 1/2" multi-color ones I got off Painful Pleasures. That's where I've usually gone for spirals because they've got alot of nice spirals & crossovers for like, under $15. I've noticed alot of times you'll see spirals stop at 00g. Or if they don't,the price just starts to get ridiculous. But painful pleasures makes them up to 5/8" I think, & the price stays pretty low.
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos

akPhilly

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:49 am

Ooh cool, I actually Googled "dichro spirals" and found that site. I found some teal ones that I LOVE but they're like $62 in my size, which I guess isn't that bad but it's more than I can afford, haha. Maybe someday...
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

by akPhilly » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:07 pm

On Painful Pleasures? Because I don't remember seeing any dichro spirals for that much. I mean, they do carry some Gorilla Glass stuff that goes up into that price range, but most of their dichro or glitter spirals are pretty inexpensive. They also have the kind that look kind of like a 9. But the mulit-dichro ones I've had in about 3 different sizes,they're inexpensive enough, & they look really pretty when the light hits them. I'm planning to get them again when I have the money;I'm fairly certain they make them up to 5/8",but that's the biggest size they have in that style.
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos

akPhilly

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:11 pm

Nah, they were on that website with Buddha in the name. Can't find them now. :(

Edit: Just realized I bookmarked them. They're these: http://www.buddhajewelryorganics.com/product.php?id_product=402
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

by akPhilly » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:43 pm

I've never been to that site before, they're a little pricey. I think for the difference in price I'd probably stick to painful pleasures. Although that teal color is pretty. But that definitely isn't the same one I got the little silver ones off of,because they were like, $8 or $10 or something like that.

Hey,did you ever get those limited edition Omerica plugs? I was just on their site & I saw them,so it made me think of it.
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos

akPhilly

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:26 am

Ohh, thanks, I'll definitely have a look on Painful Pleasures.
Yep, I got them. I posted about them in the "What kind of plugs do you like?" section. They look a little smaller than I expected but I still love them.
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

Return to Classifieds