New piercing questions, yea I'm getting another

Lip Piercing, Belly Piercing, Nose Piercing, Tongue Piercings and more.. (Non Ear Stretching)

by SusiMarie » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:19 am

So I have my right nostril pierced. For almost a year now. I want my septum done for my birthday, 19 days from now. I want my left nostril done when my septums healed. has any one here had double nostrils&septum? I know lindsay has them. Any issues people have had that I should be weary of? I intend my septum to be done at 14-12g not ever anything past 10g. My nostrils at 18-20g. Right nostrils tottaly healed by the by.
I'm 17 i live in maine
Double Right Eyebrow
Tongue
tattoos
Have:
16mm lobes
right nostril piercing 20g
2nd holes 20g
navel 14g
SusiMarie

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:40 pm

I haven't had any issues with double nostrils and septum but it is kind of annoying with certain jewelry... I find that if I wear regular nostril screws and have my septum flipped up they can get hooked on each other sometimes. Eventually I discovered tiny labret studs for nostrils and they are the most comfortable things ever!

I love the double nostrils/septum combination, you should definitely go for it!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

Return to Other Piercings