Tragus Jewelry

Lip Piercing, Belly Piercing, Nose Piercing, Tongue Piercings and more.. (Non Ear Stretching)

by macy0cake » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:13 pm

What type of jewelry do you guys wear in your tragus? I really don't like the one sided barbells that most people wear (one side is flat, the other has a ball/stud) because its not symmetrical! [my OCD maybe].. I've been wearing tiny plugs with O rings but they get in the way of my Ipod ear buds. I wish I could find some short [symmetrical :geek: ] barbells.. Or seamless hoops? Has anyone tried those? Not sure how they work

macy0cake

by macy0cake » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:12 pm

macy0cake

by corazon_de_oro » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:22 am

Is your piercing all the way healed? If so a ring like that would be fine, just make sure you get the right gauge for your piercing (that plug looks like a 14G and the rings in the picture say 16G). Also, those can be hard to put in without bending them out of shape so it might be a good idea to go to your piercer for a jewelry change. You could also use a captive bead ring or segment ring.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

Return to Other Piercings