Just started

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Eloiser » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:38 pm

Heya
I got my first bar today.
It was really hard to get in and quite painful, but afterwards it just felt hot like having your ears peirced for the first time.
I guess it was kinda spare of the moment but im really excited and cant wait to put my spike in, which i can do in about two weeks.
I am no expert but from what i have googled and been told here are some tips:
Dont skip sizes! : It will hurt and can cause lots of scar tissue. It is also very hard to get the first one in anyway.
Your ear should not bleed : It will take ten minutes to half an hour to get you spike or bar in, so dont worry if it takes a while.
After 2 days you can remove the bar of spike to clean it : I am using surgical spirit to clean it as i find it works the best.

I personally dont want mine to big, i think im going to go to about 6mm but thats just what i prefer.
The smaller it is, the easier it will go back to a normal size but the elasticity in your ear will vary on how old you are and just different people.
The older you are the less stretchy your ear will be.

But i am no expert and will write some more when i put my spike in.

TTFN Big Ears xoxo
Eloiser

by Deano » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:52 am

Just a suggestion, you should probably get some regular jewelry to put in your ears. I know some people say it's OK to wear tapers as jewelry in the smaller sizes, but I don't like getting into habits that might be difficult to break later on. Just get a set of surgical stainless steel or titanium plugs/CBRs/horseshoes and use those instead of the tapers. Good luck.
2g lobes, want to be 0g
Deano

by Eloiser » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:23 am

Yes thanks, i will try that as you probaly know alot more about it then me haha thankyou.
Eloiser

Return to New To Stretching