doubt about tapers

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Lola » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:48 pm

hi everyone!

so here's what i want to: i have normal ear piercings, with a gun done a long time ago, when i was a child. now i want to stretch my lobes but only to 8G/ 3mm, and then change to steel flesh tunnel.

i got tapers, those circular ones dunno how its called, but i read here it damages ears if you wear it for some time!
i have been trying to get them on but i'm affraid of doing something wrong, because it really starts do force. but otherwise i cant get them on, i guess. and the o'rings that came along with them only fits the max size, 8G, so i cant have them put on for a few hours and then start to push them a bit more.

and also, why are these tapers dangerous to healing? they seem just like a circular labret but a bit wider

ty so much!!
Lola

by Hybrid » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:35 am

If you are talking about one of these (above), they are pinchers. They are okay to wear, these (below) are what most people are talking about not wearing for an extended period of time.

It sounds like you just have an 8g pincher. If you are at a normal piercing then you need to get a 18g, then 16g, then 14g, etc. up to a 8g. You need to wait approximately 4-6 weeks in between stretches. Wear the pincher for a week and a half to two weeks then you could change out to some other plugs the rest of the times your ear heals after each stretch.

Happy Stretching.
Hybrid

by Lola » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:53 pm

that was very helpfull, thank you for your reply!

currently i have a navel piercing on each ear, dont know the standart size of it.

oh and yes, i got pinchers but only the 8g.. i thought it was ok to stretch with them using the rubber ring ( i didnt know it only fit in the middle), so i could progressively rotate them.

ty i will figure this out!
Lola

by Hybrid » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:26 am

Just get you some pinchers, or even tapers, in every size between 16 and 8 to use.

Happy Stretching
Hybrid

Return to New To Stretching