Stretching from 2g to a 0g...PROBLEM

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by caadam » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:42 pm

Not only that, teflon tape is super cheap compared to electrical. If you have a couple dollars, you might be able to buy yourself a couple of rolls of teflon tape.

Another thing, too... electrical tape is porous. :? I wouldn't want to have that on newly stretched ears. Your skin has a chance of literally healing into the tape, which is scary. lol Granted, it doesn't happen to everyone, but we can't predict who it does happen to. Don't take the risk, you know? I'm glad you took the tape off!

And try to buy yourself some steel/titanium/glass plugs if you can afford it here soon to replace those tapers. :D
Nose = 18g
Ears = 8g (2mm) (longterm goal: 2g [6-6.5mm])
caadam

by twizzzieb » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:00 am

Trust me, I've had bad incidents with stretching previously...haha...I'm being very cautious! I am definitely going to buy some good plugs soon. Once I get to a 0g. I may just wait on the 00g. I'm excited. Haha! Thanks for the help all. :D
piercings

ears: 0g (goal: 9/16)
septum: 14g / 1 month old (goal: 10g)
lip: 14g / 5 years old

want

ears pierced (again)
sleeve tattoo
side tattoo
twizzzieb

by caadam » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:15 am

Yaaay! That's great. :D

And I saw your pictures! -dances- lol
Nose = 18g
Ears = 8g (2mm) (longterm goal: 2g [6-6.5mm])
caadam

by twizzzieb » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:23 am

Woot! Looking at it on a camera, it looks alot smaller :geek:
piercings

ears: 0g (goal: 9/16)
septum: 14g / 1 month old (goal: 10g)
lip: 14g / 5 years old

want

ears pierced (again)
sleeve tattoo
side tattoo
twizzzieb

by JessicaPwnsN00bs » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:30 am

StrickyCub wrote:
JessicaPwnsN00bs wrote:I had the same problem. It only went halfway so I put o-rings on and went to sleep. 24 hours later I was messing with them and I pushed them through. I think they are slightly blown out but it's not that bad and it will heal.

I think you should take the "Pwns" out of your name, it would be more fitting.
If your ears blew out, you should downsize and baby your ears until they heal up properly.

Unless you're happy living with blowouts on your ears, that is. Then just disregard me.

Okay the whole, "take the pwns out of your name" was uncalled for. So you should so kindly stfu. And I don't even think it was a blowout. But what's the point of downsizing? I'm just going to stretch again to that size and have the same problem. I have stainless steal plugs in now and they are going to heal just fine. And I'm not going to be "living with blowouts on my ears" because they'll heal eventually. You aren't an expert, you didn't go to ear stretching school, so shut up. You're no smarter than anybody else here.
JessicaPwnsN00bs

by StrickyCub » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:44 am

JessicaPwnsN00bs wrote:You aren't an expert, you didn't go to ear stretching school, so shut up. You're no smarter than anybody else here.

I think it's funny that you think there's such a thing as ear stretching school.

P.S. I won't kindly shut up, you may think what you're doing is the "right way to stretch" but sadly you're mistaken.
Also, thinking that a blowout will heal without downsizing, isn't just stupid, it's ignorant too.
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:43 pm

JessicaPwnsN00bs wrote:Okay the whole, "take the pwns out of your name" was uncalled for. So you should so kindly stfu. And I don't even think it was a blowout. But what's the point of downsizing? I'm just going to stretch again to that size and have the same problem. I have stainless steal plugs in now and they are going to heal just fine. And I'm not going to be "living with blowouts on my ears" because they'll heal eventually. You aren't an expert, you didn't go to ear stretching school, so shut up. You're no smarter than anybody else here.

The point of downsizing is to let your ears relax and heal so you can get rid of the blowout. If you just leave it and keep stretching it's going to get worse and worse, not heal.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Nic » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:05 pm

corazon_de_oro wrote:You say you didn't get a blowout until 3/4" like that's impressive... wouldn't you rather have avoided the blowout all together? I mean, if having huge lobes quickly is more important to you than having attractive lobes, that's fine, but don't tell other people to do the same and expect healthy ears.

Anyway, definitely go to 1G. 2-0 is way too big of a jump for most people. It'll be hard finding tapers in that size, but bodyjewelleryshop.com and steelnavel.com should have some fairly inexpensive plugs at that size. I dead-stretched to 1G (meaning no tapers or tape, just putting the plug in) and it was my easiest stretch. You'll also want to wait longer than a month.

lol i got it from sky diving >.> an i downsized to get rid of it but it wouldnt go away. i actually just got it to go away by downsizing and tucking an then stretching up again an repeatadly going back an forth. it is completely gone now. If u listen to ur body u can stretch however u want. only a complete retard cant tell if they are forcing a stretch. And not everyone has super sensitive *Wittle* ears... Plus everyone here gives the same robotic advice. U can stretch fast and safe if u just pay attention.
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by Nic » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:07 pm

JessicaPwnsN00bs wrote:
StrickyCub wrote:
JessicaPwnsN00bs wrote:I had the same problem. It only went halfway so I put o-rings on and went to sleep. 24 hours later I was messing with them and I pushed them through. I think they are slightly blown out but it's not that bad and it will heal.

I think you should take the "Pwns" out of your name, it would be more fitting.
If your ears blew out, you should downsize and baby your ears until they heal up properly.

Unless you're happy living with blowouts on your ears, that is. Then just disregard me.

Okay the whole, "take the pwns out of your name" was uncalled for. So you should so kindly stfu. And I don't even think it was a blowout. But what's the point of downsizing? I'm just going to stretch again to that size and have the same problem. I have stainless steal plugs in now and they are going to heal just fine. And I'm not going to be "living with blowouts on my ears" because they'll heal eventually. You aren't an expert, you didn't go to ear stretching school, so shut up. You're no smarter than anybody else here.

lol i agree with most of ur post cept for the fact that im the smartest one here ;D
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by JessicaPwnsN00bs » Mon May 23, 2011 5:10 pm

corazon_de_oro wrote:
JessicaPwnsN00bs wrote:Okay the whole, "take the pwns out of your name" was uncalled for. So you should so kindly stfu. And I don't even think it was a blowout. But what's the point of downsizing? I'm just going to stretch again to that size and have the same problem. I have stainless steal plugs in now and they are going to heal just fine. And I'm not going to be "living with blowouts on my ears" because they'll heal eventually. You aren't an expert, you didn't go to ear stretching school, so shut up. You're no smarter than anybody else here.

The point of downsizing is to let your ears relax and heal so you can get rid of the blowout. If you just leave it and keep stretching it's going to get worse and worse, not heal.

I'm not going to keep stretching, that's the point. It's going to heal fine and stay fine. End of discussion.
JessicaPwnsN00bs

Previous

Return to New To Stretching