How many of you...

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by BassPlayer95 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:44 pm

Thanks so much for the info guys. :D Not that it'll change my mom's mind, but I found it very interesting.
I feel like such a noob, because I don't have any piercings or tatts.

Have: The standard 20g, pierced with a gun, lobes.

Want: A couple tatts, 7/16 lobes maybe a lip piercing or two.

P.S. I'm an avid Harry Potter freak.
BassPlayer95

by xImNotEdgex » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:04 am

i have three jobs actually and ive worked at one of them since i was 14 and im 19
i smoke cigarettes and drink an occasional beer
i listen to alot of different types of music, some of its heavy and some of its shit you've probably heard on the radio

you cant stereotype someone for the way they dress
just because i have my ears stretched to 3/4ths and going up and have tats and my septum pierced does not mean i worship the devil
i can hold down a job better than your mom.
and i bet if your mom would actually have a conversation with some one like me she wouldnt have a problem with the way we look
ive changed alot of peoples minds about me
i come off rough around the edges but really im a respectful young man who doesnt worship satan or smoke crack...
xImNotEdgex

by TDS004 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:15 am

whassup man

1. i am currently unemployed but looking.

2. graduated High School in 08 with a 3.94 GPA. some college

3. did weed once 2 years ago.

4. i do listen to "the devil's music" haha
TDS004
TDS004

by luckykidd » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:36 am

Your mom sounds like my mom.

1. Well Im 15 so I dont have a job but I am not a slacker. I finished this school year with striaght a's and im in honor classes. (wow that makes me sound like a huge nerd)

2. I plan to graduate from college.

3. No.

4. My mom calls it that too lol and yes I do listen to it all day every day. :) also I dont worship the devil
Have
0G lobes
helix(R)
Double pierced lobes
Nostril(R)

Want
1/2" lobes
Spider bites(L)
Lots of ink

Im Faith
luckykidd

by Ms.Trip » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:05 pm

I work in childcare and have for many years. I have never had trouble finding a job.
I have taken child development. Currently am on my way to a degree in accounting.
I have never even tried drugs.Its inexcusable in the childcare field and I would not jeopardize my future for it.
I volunteer as a lighting director so I basically run lighting and design lighting for concerts and shows. I listen to all kinds of music. mainly punk and hard rock.
My mom hates my music too but since I am an adult and don't live with her, its my decision. I had to wait to move out till I did a lot of what I wanted to do. My parents respect me for that, and no longer nag me about my "alternative" lifestyle.
Life is about becoming who you want to be not what society expects you to be!
Ms.Trip

by SaintJv » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:31 am

Don't have a job but it's my first job lookin for plus economy sucks which doesn't help Cyrrently attendin highschool goin to graduate. Smoked Alot
But have been clean for three months And I listen to metal, rock, screamo, industrial, hiphop, classical, soul, rnb, Indy, oldschool, rap, latin, and jazz
SaintJv

by hiptocode » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:22 pm

1. I have a great, well-paying job at a large national corporation, I have been here for two years, I have also worked in a doctors' office as a manager for several years.

2. I have a BA in psychology/religious studies. I was a double major.

3. I don't use drugs, but I drink socially. I did not drink or do drugs when I was in high school.

4. I like all kind of music, mostly into post-punk.

I am over 30, I pierced my nose at 14, told my parents it was clip on. Got my first tattoo at 19, my first prominent tattoo at 30 and have another planned. Stretched my ears to a 4, downsized, regretted downsizing, now restretching. Currently at a 10g.

I dress and act professional, and that is all that matters.
hiptocode

by itsdjkg » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:37 pm

1. No job, i'm moving soon but I've had a few jobs here and most places don't care as long as you have plugs and not tunnels. (From my experience)

2. I graduated high school recently with a 3.0 and going to study audio production in a few months.

3. Not really smoker or drinker but I have done and don't mind them

4. Don't listen to heavy metal, I'm a hip-hop, rap, techno and Spanish music person :P
Starting to cover my body in tattoos! I love piercings, and ear stretching.
itsdjkg

by DubstepPanda » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:15 am

1. How many of you have a stable job or have qualifications for a job (The economy sucks.)
I don't have a job right now, but I've had some in the past where they didn't mind my lobes.

2. How many of you graduated highschool, or higher levels of education?
I'm going into my junior year. My high school doesn't care about body jewellery or tattoos.

3. Do you use drugs/whatever?
Weed on a semi-regular basis. Shrooms a couple times. Gonna do X at the end of the month for an electronic-music festival. I have a high alcohol intolerancy/allergy so I don't drink anymore and I smoke socially because now I don't really have enough money to always buy packs.

4. Do you listen to what my mom refers to as "devil worshipping" music? AKA, heavy metal.
Sometimes I listen to the really old and popular ones like Led Zeppelin and Iron Maiden.

Tell your mom that the closest thing to "devil music" I listen to is 1970's girl-rock like Heart, The Runaways, and Suzi Quatro.

P.S.: Your mom and mine sound like they should be best friends.
CURRENT:
Left lobe: 5/8". Right lobe: 9/16"
Goal size: 3/4" (both ears)

RETIRED:
16g Snakebites(x2)
14g Septum.

SOON:
Snakebites again.
DubstepPanda

by Maddy » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:34 pm

1. How many of you have a stable job or have qualifications for a job (The economy sucks.)
I have 2 jobs. Both are ok with my ears being stretched, but I can only wear plain colored plugs (no tunnels) for one.

2. How many of you graduated highschool, or higher levels of education?
Graduated high school with a 3.8 and i'm in my second year of college

3. Do you use drugs/whatever?
Alcohol very rarely, no drugs or smoking or anything

4. Do you listen to what my mom refers to as "devil worshipping" music? AKA, heavy metal
Yep
currently 12g
goal size: 00g...maybe bigger :)
Maddy

PreviousNext

Return to New To Stretching