VIRGIN

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by 1LOSTSOUL » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:02 am

ok, I'm new to stretching, had piercings for many years, I wanna stretch my bottom hole in both ears. Ok, I'm listening to whoever wants to tell me wtf to do! LOL
1LOSTSOUL

by adelz » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:37 am

Hi there, google is always your friend. But im happy to share how i first started. I started using cbr rings or labret bars 16g then to 14g, then to a taper 12g. I did these first gauges over about a few weeks, the key is lots of lubricant, ky or stuff you get from local piercer. And only going as far as your pain tolerance can handle the a few days later push the taper in a little bit further. So go slow as there is no rush and you will avoid blowouts, and they will set you back weeks. any question happy to help :)
adelz

by corazon_de_oro » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:40 am

Definitely don't try to push tapers in over the course of a few days like that person said... and don't do whatever your pain tolerance can handle. If stretching hurts at all, stop and wait longer. Also, wait at least 6+ weeks between sizes and don't skip any, even small ones. Here's a good guide to start out with: http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/forum/ ... garding-It
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by 1LOSTSOUL » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:35 am

TY for the responses :D I ordered a stretching kit/ thingy yesterday, w tapers, tunnels and some other stuff. Do I actually wear the tapers or just use them as a " guide" for the tunnels? Lindsay, hope I spelled that right, see if you can get me on messenger if ya would? Again, Ty everybody!! I'll keep yall up to date!!!
1LOSTSOUL

Return to New To Stretching