Just reached 4g and 6g

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by ICMB » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:53 pm

I just reached 4g on one ear and 6g on the other ear.
My right ear was pierced slightly lower (just like 1 mm) and it wasnt noticeable with normal piercings but now that it is 6g (stretched today after 1 month no real pain)it looks more to the side with my plug with the taper that i used (i know not the best way of stretching) it looked fine when i had a 4g taper in my left ear and a 6g taper in my right ear.

My lobe just looks slightly thicker on my 4g ear and people dont notice (school) but its really bothering me and i know thinning isnt a problem at the small sizes and at most i would reach a 00 size but is this bad? :S.

edit: and i do have jojoba oils and i regularly disinfect the outer area of my ear
ICMB

by ast.riske » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:44 pm

ICMB wrote:I just reached 4g on one ear and 6g on the other ear.
My right ear was pierced slightly lower (just like 1 mm) and it wasnt noticeable with normal piercings but now that it is 6g (stretched today after 1 month no real pain)it looks more to the side with my plug with the taper that i used (i know not the best way of stretching) it looked fine when i had a 4g taper in my left ear and a 6g taper in my right ear.

My lobe just looks slightly thicker on my 4g ear and people dont notice (school) but its really bothering me and i know thinning isnt a problem at the small sizes and at most i would reach a 00 size but is this bad? :S.

edit: and i do have jojoba oils and i regularly disinfect the outer area of my ear

If the slight position difference bothers you a lot, it s bad, but only because you are unhappy with your positioning. That said, you could have your ear scalpelled to correct it if you want. Think long and hard, though. Scalpelling is something that can't really be undone without surgery. BUT if you plan on keeping your ears stretched, it shouldn't be an issue.

The one thing I AM concerned about is, it soundless like you're wearing tapers as jewelry. This is a bad idea. Please go get some glass, steel or titanium jewelry for your new stretch so your lobes continue to love you.

Otherwise, best of luck on reaching your goal! : )
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by ICMB » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:28 am

I wore tapers for 10g but since then its been s.steel plugs
position isnt that much of a bit deal its just one ear smaller looks odd i guess because my friend was telling me it looks the same
ICMB

Return to New To Stretching