Stretching with silicon tunnels?

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Uraniumhobo » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:42 am

oh yea both in my helix/conch/ and septum, works wonders for sure, there incredibly sturdy
3'' lobes, 5/8'' outer helixes, 7/16'' conches, 00g nipples, 7/16th'' septum, 1'' lip, 5/8'' nostrils, tongue bifurcation, head split and subincision, chest and hand brandings, lots of ink
Uraniumhobo

by Hardware » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:54 am

Oh awesome, thanks! I wear glasses most of the time so having a single flare tunnel grinding against the frame as well as the side of my head is obnoxious. It's cool to know that they work in the septum too. I can fit a 4G but I keep a 10G CBR in it. During the winter I wear a tunnel cause I hate condensation on my septum.
Thanks again, I'm stoked. I just fell in love with Kaos all over again! :lol:
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

by stashapistachio » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:07 am

Earskins are fiddly in small sizes anyway, but septums are difficult. i wear 6g in mine, and usually end up taping it onto a taper and trying to unfurl it once its in my nose. i think i'd get horribly frustrated much smaller. i rarely take it out, and get to wear whatever jewellery i fancy. they're generally awesome all round :D

helix's are much easier cause you can actually get to them. and they're just sooo comfy! i could probably manage 8g?

couldn't get 6g cheap, not as squishy eyelets in my ears though. flare was too uncooperative, so i chopped it off :) kaos eyelets would probably be easier, but i've yet to try small ones..
stashapistachio

Previous

Return to New To Stretching