Straight 5mm tunnel piercing

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:23 pm

Good call there... glad you didn't let them dermal punch your lobes! Are there any better studios around you? Most places would probably at least pierce you at 2.4-3.2mm.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Archtua » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:59 pm

Thanks what I think I will do, just get a 2.4mm piercing and stretch up normally after its healed.
Archtua

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:08 pm

That's what I did and my stretching has gone very smoothly. :) Just don't let them pierce you with rings... My piercer isn't asked to do large gauge piercings very often so all she had in that size was rings, and because they were very large and heavy they caused a lot of problems. I kept them in for about four weeks and changed them to single-flare plugs, and the healing was so much easier after that.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by newbie » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:26 am

I went straight for the 4ga piercing but it was like a needle point that had a hole that tapered up to the 4ga. It wasnt a dermal punch. Everything went fine and that was 7mos ago and i am about to stretch to a 2ga (after thinking i would only go to a 4ga) using snap plugs so it is a more gradual stretch than a taper it seems.

Previous

Return to New To Stretching