Stretching Methods

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by caralhogrande » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:23 pm

What stretching method is best when stretching to larger sizes? Should one use oils/lubricants (holey butt'r, emu oil, etc) when stretching to new sizes?

I am currently at a 6g and am curious to the various methods.

Thank you for you help!
caralhogrande

by aBn » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:04 pm

you should massage your ears twice a day with jojoba,emu or vitamin e oil. the best methods in my opinion would be natural stretching or slowly taping. natural stretching is were u just wait till the next size will go in with no pain or resistance. heavier plugs like stone will help with natural stretching. taping is also a good way if you do it right. with taping you want to wait atleast 10-12 weeks between stretches then u can add a layer of bondage tape every 5 days or so until you reach the next size. the key to taping is to not rush it or you can damage your ears. at 6g natural stretching and taping can be difficult so some people use tapers. tapers are not advised to be used past 2g and they should only be used to help get the next size in after your 10-12 week wait. if you use tapers NEVER force them in, you can tear your ear or cause a blowout by forcing them through. also the gauge system is crap, stretching 1mm at a time is best and you can order jewelry in 1mm increments online. if you have any more questions or i missed something just ask. good stretching :twisted:
HAVE:_ 5/8 "16mm" Lobes and 1 Tattoo__WANT:_2 full sleeves
aBn

by aBn » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:11 pm

holey butt'r is also good
HAVE:_ 5/8 "16mm" Lobes and 1 Tattoo__WANT:_2 full sleeves
aBn

Return to New To Stretching