Can I stretch?

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by JayLucina » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:46 pm

Hey, guys. I want to stretch my ears, only to about 8g, maybe 6. But when I was younger I wore really heavy (and cheap) earrings and my piercings have stretched, vertically. They look similar to the photo, but maybe a bit less stretched.

Will I have any issues, even if I'm just planning on stretching to about 8g?
JayLucina

by Beccaiscool » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:31 pm

Youll be fine. Just dont stretch to fast and do your research! I would suggest stretching videos on youtube to give you some tips. A 8g or a 6g wont be hard to achieve but I would go really slow to get the best looking lobes. For a good youtuber on stretching lobes and finding good tips and a person to get the best answers about ear stretching from is quotidianlight. Have fun stretching! :mrgreen:
Beccaiscool

by PLUG+STRETCH » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:29 am

8g / 6g won't be a hard goal to reach, and the shape of your ears right now won't pose a problem because of the small stretch goal. The only reason you may encounter some difficulty would be if you have scar tissue from when your earrings started to sink down into your lobes.

A great way to facilitate this would be daily Jojoba oil massages, it helps loosen the skin by maintaining the right oil balances your skin needs to keep it's elasticity.

Hope this helps!

Message if you need any further help
PLUG+STRETCH

Return to New To Stretching