Planning to stretch

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by ddave656 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:18 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm currently thinking on stretching my ear but a have a few question hoping i could get some answers :D

First, If one of my earlobe have skin that is less elastic than the other( it look thicker too) , would that affect anything ? like would one have less chance of closing if i take them off , etc.( im loking at 2g as i want to be able to take them out and want my hole to close if need arise)

Also, my ear are not pierced yet , i saw that many get pierced with bigger gauge ( 10g - 8g) , does this affect the chances my lobe to close back if i take out the plugs later ? and would this leave ugly scar tissue if they close ? would i need to let them heal longer than a normal percing before stretching in this case or the same ?

If i was not clear on something or im missing any informaton for you to ansswer properly, ples let me know im new to this :D

ddave656

by PLUG+STRETCH » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:36 am

hi,

So I know this reply may be a little late but I hope the following answers your questions.

If one ear feels less elastic than the other, then it will effect how large you can stretch. However, daily massaging with Jojoba oil can help your skin regain it's elasticity, but that's not what you're looking for...

Generally speaking normal healthy generic ears should not have serious problems stretching to 2g. It's a little trickier when it comes to closing them up again. Everyone is different, but the general idea is 0g is the size of no return where your ears will not NATURALLY go back down to a 20g size (typical needle size)

I do not recommend you getting your ears pierced straight to 10g or 8g. Yes the healing time will be longer and if you are thinking of taking your plugs out for good in the future then this method will cause problems in that regard.

Ear stretching is not a overnight event, take your time because you'll end up taking more time if you try to rush it.
PLUG+STRETCH

by ddave656 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:46 am

Thanks for the reply , would 12 g still be to big to get peirced at ? Wihtout affecting the possibility of closeup ?

Not that I want to go fast , but i feal like earings would make me look ugly and im not to hyped about this part XD (its for 6 months after all)
ddave656

Return to New To Stretching