Lack of confidence :/

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by IcarusLives » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:28 am

For some reason I've got it into my head that as soon as I take my tunnel out the hole will close over :/ My stretching history is... poor at best, as everytime I've gone to get it stretched professionally they say it isn't ready. I've been sitting on 8g for a long time now, and was wondering if anyone could give me some advise on how to build confidence with the piercing, so that I can change the jewellery and do it myself?

Thanks, Zak =]
Zak
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Snake, what's wrong?! Snake!! SNAAAAAAKE!!!
IcarusLives

by Empathy » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:21 pm

your hole definettly wont close heh :D as long as you dont leave it out for about a day ,you can without a problem change your jewellry, and if you'd massage your ear with cream/ olive oil it will even get stretchier, can't go wrong with taking it out =3 you can have my word on this
Empathy

by Kayn9ne » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:13 am

how longs a long time for you? If its a 2 to 3 weeks your ears should be fine if you keep them clean you shouldn't be scared to change your plugs
Lobes 25mm
Snake bites 16g
Tattoos all over the place
Kayn9ne

by IcarusLives » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:02 am

Sorry, I meant 6g :/ But yeah, I take so long about getting the tunnel out that the hole swells up and I have to stop :L I've never tried oil, or vitamin E, or even sea salt soaks, but I've never had an infection or a blow out so I'm kind of confused :S

I've had this size for about 8 months or so, so I thought I should be ready by now :/
Zak
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Snake, what's wrong?! Snake!! SNAAAAAAKE!!!
IcarusLives

Return to New To Stretching