New to Stretching Help (:

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Nijaaa » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:21 pm

Hello Everyone,

Well Im 16 and I asked my mom if I could stretch my ears and she said ok, but it has to be small and be able to strink back to the size I already had. Which is a regular ear piercing. Because in the future I want to be a doctor so I cant have my ears stretched that far.

I want to know if stretching right for me. I wear faux/fake plugs and tapers, but now I want the real thing since everyone now is wearing the faux/fake plugs and tapers.

P.S - I hate pain lol :D
Nijaaa

by alliZILLA » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:38 am

You could just get fake plugs.
tell me about the f%@&ing golf shoes.
have: 6g lobez
want: 0g
alliZILLA

by Empathy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:08 am

@ alli : she already has those :p
@ nijaaa : uhm i'd suggest you don't go any bigger then 2 or 0 gauge then, that's like the commonly known size to still shrink back to a normal earring hole. just basic rule, don't rush it and take care of your fresh stretched ears with sea salt soaks,

happy boddy modding!
Empathy

by Acacia » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:20 pm

I would say, think it over... even though you only go to a 2 G and they shrink back, they may not be completely as before. My friend only went to a 8G and then took them out, haven't had anything in for years, but when she puts a regular earrring in she gets that "granny"-look where the holes in the lobes look stretched.

But if you want to try it out, go for it :D Just go slow and enjoy the ride :geek:
Acacia

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:57 pm

Well, if you stretch to any size there's no guarantee they'll shrink back to normal but if you keep them at smaller sizes they won't distort the shape of your ear too much. Until I got to about 6G or so the hole pretty much looked "normal-sized" without jewelry.
You probably should stick to fake plugs if you're not totally comfortable with the idea of having larger-than-normal holes in your ears forever. But a lot of plugs at like 0G and below just look like normal earrings so they're fine for jobs and such, especially if you're a girl.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

Return to New To Stretching