Single Flare tunnel problem

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by TonyxMAE » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:37 pm

So, i woke up today and saw that my 8g single flare tunnel had gone inside my hole. Obviously i freaked for a second but i stayed calm and just found the easiest way to take it out. I pulled from the non flare side and it came out no problem, didn't even feel it. There was no blood, pain, or puss involved but it's still weird.
I've already bought some other plugs that should be coming in the mail soon to replace these tunnels.
But should i do anything extra to take care of this specific ear now? Could there be any problems that might happen later?
Thanks ahead. :?

Forgot to add, i just got my ears pierced less than three weeks ago.
TonyxMAE

by thempoitras9 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:18 pm

Nah theres no problem you should be happy tho your ear streched in your sleep :P. if the tunnels you bought are bigger you should be able to slide thoses in no problem make shure you clean your ear and the jewlery really good tho before you put it in.... and every day :D
Michel,
40 gauge industrial bar left ear,
6 gauge strechers/spacers
R.I.P eyebrow piercing.
thempoitras9

by loiselisabeth » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:47 am

You got your ears pierced 3 weeks ago and you're at 8g :shock:
0g lobe
loiselisabeth

by Keironnnn » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:09 am

Hi i'm currently on an 11mil taper and i've had it in for 3 or four days, my ears partially healed but i was wondering if i can jump straight to a 13mil tunnel, If you have any info, it'd be much appriecated. :evil:
Keironnnn

by ViolentJayne » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:39 pm

if you got pierced 3 months ago you should have even started stretching yet ...
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by soundandfury » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:40 pm

dont mean to be rude but plenty of things are wrong here... youve started streching your ears really early and really fast, if they have not bleed yet when you take the out and let them sit for a bit youll see the scare tissue that youve created, i did the same. Also you shouldnt be sleeping with anything in your ears, at night is the best time for you to let them heal and for them to heal.
Suggestions : if you dont like scare tissue aka cat butt then i would down size way hard and let those puppies heal correctly.
soundandfury

by chevymane » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:41 am

hell if a 8g with a flare is sliding in and out then i say its time for a 6 lmso (im kidding or am i?)
currently 19mm 1st holes 4mm second holes 8mm septum

goal 25mm 1st holes 5mm second holes (maybe) 12mm septum
chevymane

Return to New To Stretching