Stretched to 10g. A little uneven stretching

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Loser2 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:28 am

corazon_de_oro wrote:Skipping sizes is not okay at small sizes because like someone else said, you're increasing the size of the fistula by a LOT. If you went from a "standard" earring that's about 0.8mm to a 10G which is 2.4mm, you made the hole three times bigger than it was to start with. That's why it hurt and that's why your ear is messed up.
If you insist on keeping it that size (you really should downsize), PLEASE don't stretch in a week. You should be waiting 6+ weeks between sizes, but since you skipped so much the first time I'd wait at least 10-12 weeks. Remember, stretching should never hurt any more than a slight sting, and tapers shouldn't be worn as jewelry.

Will I be able to see through it once its fully healed? or is 10g still too small. cause all i see right now is pink skin.
Loser2

by magalo le matelot » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:10 pm

No 10g is too small. (it was for me)
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:27 pm

I got pierced at 10G and when my piercings were healed I could kind of see through the holes if I held my ear and stretched it out a little with my fingers, if that makes sense. If you wear Kaos earskins you could probably see through it a little bit but they'd be super difficult to get in at 10G.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

Previous

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety