How long to get where u are now

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:31 pm

I got my ears pierced at 10G in April of 2009, and started stretching six months later, so I guess I've been stretching for about 16 months or so. With 8G-2G I waited about 8 weeks between sizes (with the exception of 6G; I waited longer for that one), and then I stayed at 2G for four or five months. It was sort of a temporary goal size since I really liked the way it looked and I wanted to get used to my expanding ears and be sure I wanted to make them bigger. Last October (four months ago) I finally went to 1G, where I stayed for three months because my ears just didn't want to stretch. Tried 0G in January and had some complications so now I'm back at 2G. I can still fit my 1G plugs in easily, though, and I plan on going back to 0G eventually.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by ickyvicki » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:20 pm

my ears have been pierced since i was lil sO i started stretching at like a 14 i think i started stretching my ears in 08' and nOw my ears are at 7/8ths but they have been this size fOr a while. it tOok me like a year and a half but my ears lOok suuuuuuper healthy and pretti ^.^ :D
ickyvicki

by stashapistachio » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:21 pm

My ears were pierced at 16g when I was... 8?
Stretched a few sizes and back, nothing drastic.
Started stretching properly, at 12g, nearly 6 years ago now. Stayed at a few goal sizes for a while. A couple of hiccups, but nothign huge.
1" now and staying put this time.
stashapistachio

by loiselisabeth » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:01 pm

I started in may 2010, I'm at a 2g at the moment and my lobe is healthy and thick. Definetly stretching more in the furture.
0g lobe
loiselisabeth

by ThreeThreeFour » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Hah I'm gonna get yelled at but i started January and I got to 00g 4 weeks ago, now I'm waiting 2 months to go to 7/16:)

My ears are perfectly fineee :)
Current:
7/8 Both Ears

Goal:
Around 1"

Getting:
Sharkbites
Antibrow
ThreeThreeFour

by WindowLicker » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:53 am

ickyvicki wrote: my ears have been pierced since i was lil sO i started stretching at like a 14 i think i started stretching my ears in 08' and nOw my ears are at 7/8ths but they have been this size fOr a while. it tOok me like a year and a half but my ears lOok suuuuuuper healthy and pretti ^.^ :D

I'm sorry, I have to ask. I'm not tryin to start anything so please don't respond with a flame, but why do you put the 0's instead of o's?
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by loiselisabeth » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:45 pm

WindowLicker wrote:
ickyvicki wrote: my ears have been pierced since i was lil sO i started stretching at like a 14 i think i started stretching my ears in 08' and nOw my ears are at 7/8ths but they have been this size fOr a while. it tOok me like a year and a half but my ears lOok suuuuuuper healthy and pretti ^.^ :D

I'm sorry, I have to ask. I'm not tryin to start anything so please don't respond with a flame, but why do you put the 0's instead of o's?

Yea I'm kinda curious too ;-)
0g lobe
loiselisabeth

by Teh Noob » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:24 pm

I Wait A Couple Days .. Then Move Up.. Currently At a Size 0G I Have Some 00G Double Flares.. But I Need to Get Stretchers So Yea.. Took Me 2 Months To Get To 0G lol
Currently:
7/16 Both Ears.
Goal Size: 1"

I Want:
Smiley Piercing (Dont Know The Technical Term For It) :D
Snake Bites
1" Both Lobes
My Whole Neck tattoo'd
-------------
Add Me On Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/BrandonStratton
Teh Noob

by DJChildhood » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:44 am

Started strechibg about a year ago.
currently at 5/8ths.
I know, I went too fast also, but my left ear is actually really healthy and thick.
my right is a bit differeng story :/
sized up with silicone and developed a massive blowout.
currently healing it and thickening the libe (or at least trying to)
Sober date from drugs: 9/17/2008

Alcohol: 8/26/2010

current GA: 3/4ths retired :'(

# of tattoos: 3

half sleeves jacket
DJChildhood

by Ramenzombie » Thu May 12, 2011 2:07 pm

I bought a taper set around last November, and at the moment I'm at a 2g in my left lobe. I got my right lobe pierced at 16g about two months and a week ago, currently waiting to stretch. No pain or anything, but I'm giving it a bit to be safe. The only bump I had with my left was going from 6g to 4g after two months caused a rip. Downsized to 10g and worked it up after it healed to a 6g. I picked up some Jojoba to reduce the scarring and to keep a healthy lobe and the problem's pretty resolved now. My ears are pretty resilient and don't take too much time between stretches to heal up nice. I stretched just two weeks ago to 2g and it felt comfortable enough to pull and tug within a few days of stretching.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I started the kit stretching to 10g. Had 12g jewelry in for about two years prior.
Ramenzombie

PreviousNext

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences