Do ears gain pain tolerance?

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by taywashere » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:54 am

So I started at an 8g. Then came 6, which I didn't feel at all. Well then I got stupid, I skipped to a 2, EXTREMELY PAINFUL, so was going to a 0, but the day after putting in 0s, I put in 00s and didn't feel anything. All the while I did these dry, and it was a 2 week long experience. Maybe I have very high pain tolerance and easy to stretch ears, I don't know, but people tell me all the time that its not right. Well, I didn't put in my plugs for a week, and they hadn't been fully healed, and they closed up to 6ish. I didn't really feel like starting over, so I hopped in the shower and forced my 0s in. It hurt, yeah, but it was just like my 6 to a 2 kinda feeling, and I woke up the next day numb, and put in my 00s without any pain. Now I've let them close up again. :/ They got to 10s this time, but I put in some makeup brushes that are about 6s. It didn't hurt barely at all. So that brings me to my question, do ears gain pain tolerance? Also, this has nothing to with it, but even after closing up I've never had the 'cat butthole' look to my stretched ears. They've always looks perfectly fine, even though I rushed.
taywashere

by Emilyxo » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:38 am

All i can say is you are very dumb for using makeup brushes, you are heading for one thing bro, and that is fucked up ears.

If you care about your ears, you would do it the right way.
Emilyxo

by WindowLicker » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:12 am

People please read...YOUR EARS SHOULD NOT HURT WHEN YOU STRETCH!!! HAVING A HIGH PAIN TOLERANCE AND BEING ABLE TO SKIP SIZES WITHOUT IT HURTING DOESN'T MEAN YOUR DOING IT RIGHT, DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE COOL...Maybe since it's in all caps you guys will finally get it. You've pretty much screwed up your ears already man...
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by Deano » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:17 am

2g lobes, want to be 0g
Deano

by WindowLicker » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:31 am

Deano wrote:Image

+1
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by StrickyCub » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:45 am

Anyone else think it's a bit suss that the topic was posted on April 1st?
>.>
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

by WindowLicker » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:34 am

It was the first on your end, 31st on ours.
WindowLicker

by Deano » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:43 pm

It's possible, I mean the screen name is a little bit.......IDK, it looks like a troll-stamp, for lack of a better term. taywashere? C'mon.....sounds like s/he's trying to leave a mark, IMO.
2g lobes, want to be 0g
Deano

by WindowLicker » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:30 pm

possible i suppose.
WindowLicker

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences