2g Stretch!

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Corylikestogauge » Sat May 07, 2011 4:04 pm

I have made it to my 2g! I'm most likely going to 00g or a 1/2 inch, any suggestions?. Well anyway!, I did not wait up to 1 month for each one, maybe only one that I will get into. Everything was smooth sailing, except my 4g, I even found new ways of stretching faster, Such as buying the 8g and a 6g and stretching to the 8g then the 6g right away, I know thats not suggested, (NOFLAMERS), But it worked and my holes are great. Now my 4g got infected, so I just downsized to my 6g and cleaned it and such, and wait around a month, and went back to my 4g and it worked out perfectly. I recently went to my 2g and it went in smoothly without any pain. Hopefully this goes on for the rest of my gauging. I do highly suggest vitamin E oil, it makes a huge difference. Well please help on the suggestion! I would like some votes on, 00g / 1/2 inch. Thanks!(:
Piercings:
5/8 taping method ears.
Lip ring 16g.

Tattoos:
Shoulder piece.

Goals:
Ear size, 1".
Corylikestogauge

by Willchriswill » Tue May 10, 2011 5:59 am

I just stretched to 2g a couple of days ago myself!!! Although it was hard to wait, I toughed it out 4 weeks going from 4g to 2g. And let me add that it was worth the wait. The tapers went in smoothly with very little discomfort... Had my mind set on stopping at 2g, but I already got my sights on 0g plugs...just hate I ordered the glass 2g plugs. By the time my stretch heals, I'll be ready to stretch again...

I would say go ahead with the 00, just take your time, take care of the lobes and don't skip sizes...I've seen some SCARY effed up lobe pics.
A closed mind is an awesome thing to lose.
Willchriswill

by Corylikestogauge » Wed May 11, 2011 7:15 pm

Nice dude! I love it when they go in smoothly. I just went to my 0g and it went it pretty smooth, with a tiny slight pinch. Tapers are awesome for stretching. And yeah I get mixed answers, I have people saying 00g and wait and see what happens, and I get go 1/2 inch! Haha(:
Piercings:
5/8 taping method ears.
Lip ring 16g.

Tattoos:
Shoulder piece.

Goals:
Ear size, 1".
Corylikestogauge

by Willchriswill » Thu May 12, 2011 7:00 am

Hey 2g homie, get some Holey Butter. I didn't take my fresh stretch plugs out...just took off the o-rings and massaged both sides of my lobes, did a few lubed plug turns. It's some good stuff!!!!
A closed mind is an awesome thing to lose.
Willchriswill

by Corylikestogauge » Thu May 12, 2011 12:29 pm

Yeah, but! Vitamen E oil works very well also! and its very good for your ears, so I think it would be a better choice, but I guess its guess personal preference.
Piercings:
5/8 taping method ears.
Lip ring 16g.

Tattoos:
Shoulder piece.

Goals:
Ear size, 1".
Corylikestogauge

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences