Why Are My Gauges Falling Out?

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by ast.riske » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:44 pm

SusiMarie wrote:nic is going to be the person who goes, my ear snapped in half... oh well sew it up so i can do it again

Or he's going to be the guy that has his lobe tear through and then holds it together with a piercing and says "it looks better that way."

http://photos-f-0.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 6475_n.jpg

Ewwwwww. Lol
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by RADCAZ » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:09 pm

Stop Hating... He's Just Not A Panzee
<3
GO BIG OR GO HOME
RADCAZ

by SusiMarie » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:51 pm

he is being foolish, as are you. good healthy beautiful ears take time
I'm 17 i live in maine
Double Right Eyebrow
Tongue
tattoos
Have:
16mm lobes
right nostril piercing 20g
2nd holes 20g
navel 14g
SusiMarie

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:53 am

RADCAZ, we aren't "pansies" because we stretch slowly. It's not a pain thing. We're into body modification, which means we can handle pain. Stretching is just one of the mods that shouldn't be painful, and if it is there's probably a problem. I have had probably 20 piercings in my life and I have two tattoos, one of which took four hours and is in one of the most sensitive spots. If stretching was supposed to be painful and stretching your lobes every week wouldn't damage them, I would do that. But it is important to me to have healthy lobes, so I stretch slowly.

I highly recommend looking at this: http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii9/ ... =slideshow

Do you think any of those people started their stretching journey saying "I want disgusting lobes?" No, they listened to people like Nic who say "You'll be fine if you stretch fast, everyone else is just a pansy!" But they weren't fine because they didn't get lucky.

We're not trying to bully you or act holier-than-thou (no pun intended), we just don't want you to ruin your lobes!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by SassafrasChelsea » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:21 am

those were the most disgusting lobes I've ever seen in my life XD I am so glad I take good care of my ears >.<
Right ear: 0g, two 6gs on lobe; 2g on cartilage....
goal: 00 on lobe! perhaps a 0g on cartilage?

Left ear: 8g, two 14gs on lobe; 14g on cartilage
goal: 00 on lobe!
SassafrasChelsea

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:04 pm

Haha for real! I can't resist busting that out when people are like "I'm gonna stretch fast, screw you guys! Nothing bad will happen to me!"
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by ViolentJayne » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:36 pm

omg I look at those pics form that slide show and I cant help but think why didnt they stop ? its not like most of those ears got like that over night . do people really think their ear can sustain that much damage then somehow heal back up after they get to their goal ? are people really that ignorant ? its not like you can pop a balloon then some how magically put it back together
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:21 am

a lot of people refuse to downsize, even when their ears start to blister and bleed and rot :\
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by SusiMarie » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:38 am

those people are dumbbbb
I'm 17 i live in maine
Double Right Eyebrow
Tongue
tattoos
Have:
16mm lobes
right nostril piercing 20g
2nd holes 20g
navel 14g
SusiMarie

by ast.riske » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:41 pm

RADCAZ wrote:Stop Hating... He's Just Not A Panzee
<3

Honestly, if wanting to NOT look disgusting because I fucked up my mods (ears or otherwise) makes me a pansy, then I'm a pansy. You asked for advice. You didn't like what you heard. Nic is goin to fuck up his ears and you will too if you're not careful.

Please see all photos posted for YOUR benefit.

To everyone else: I've seen those photos before. They're still just as nasty to see as they ever were. lol
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

PreviousNext

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences