2g to 0g

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by sabrinatylerr » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:30 am

I just went to a 2g on saturday, its been 4 days already since then.
when will i be able to stretch to a 0g? Will it be painful since its a 2mm stretch?
Current Size:

Goal Size:
12mm or 14mm
sabrinatylerr

by KAISERROLLS » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:37 pm

Generally its a month between stretches, but sence that is the first stretch thats more than 1mm, I would say wait longer than a month, maybe 2 months, or buy some 1g stuff and stretch up to that.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Actually you'll be better off leaving at least 6-8 weeks between sizes rather than a month, or just until you can put the next size in without pain or a lot of resistance.

Going to 1G between the two sizes is your best bet. I know it's hard to find jewelry but it is out there and it makes the stretch soooo much easier. If you can't get 1G jewelry, try taping very gradually. I definitely don't recommend doing the 2G-0G stretch all at once unless you've been at 2G for a LONG time, have been wearing double-flare/heavy plugs, etc.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Nicole143 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:23 pm

I would definitely follow Lindsay's advice. Take it from someone who has done the 2g-0g jump without going to 1g. It was tough stretch even after waiting ages. I did so with caution and tried several time over a period of 3 months after waiting 8 weeks after going to 2g. It took 3 months for no pain or resistance. I would seriously get some 1g stuff or gradually tape my way there.
"No pictorial or sculptural combinations of points of human loveliness, do more than approach the living and breathing human beauty as it gladdens our daily path. "
Nicole143

by JK22 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:05 pm

I had my 2g in for several months and had no luck getting the 0 gauge taper in. I even tried heavy plugs to weigh down my lobe and still no luck. Taping it worked so well for me. I taped mine once a week until I achieved the size I wanted : )good luck!
JK22

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences