6g - 4g

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by dankyy » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:41 am

Alright so i was recently at 8g and i was at that size for the longest time, (1 year) and about a week ago i put in some 6g plugs. Around 4 days later it seems like my ears are all fine and healed up. I guess i was wrong and today when i was trying to get the 4g plugs in i couldn't get them in and stopped after they started bleeding. So here is where i am stuck and need some help with what to do. Please?
dankyy

by WindowLicker » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:46 am

Your first mistake is tryin to stretch with plugs especially after just a few days. Give it at least a week and a half-two weeks and try usin a taper. When you stretch rub some vitamin E lotion or somethin like that on your ears for a little first to moisten up the skin. It helps stretch it a little easier. Also helps if you try after you get out of the shower.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by WindowLicker » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:47 am

Correction, if your ears were bleeding then you're probably gonna wanna wait a couple extra weeks.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by dankyy » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:02 am

Okay, what should i do now? I cleaned my ear and tried putting the original 6g plug back in but my ear is still a little swollen.
dankyy

by WindowLicker » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:40 am

Leave it out over night, salt soak, and then try puttin it back in in the morning.
WindowLicker

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences