From 0g to 00g...

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by anzia768 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:54 am

I'm trying to figure out how to stretch up to 00g when my 0g is a glass spiral...am I actually supposed to tape that?
anzia768

by WindowLicker » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:13 am

How long have you had it in? A glass spiral if you've had it in long enough is probably heavy enough to have stretched your lobe slightly over time due to its weight. If you've had em in for quite a while you may be good to just buy some plugs (although I wouldn't recommend this) and dead stretch. Ideally the way you wanna go is buy some tapers and just put those in, line up some single or non flared plugs and feed em in after the taper. A spiral wouldn't work with taping.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by anzia768 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:09 pm

They're not loose enough to go ahead and put my 00g plugs in (single flared with a screw-on back piece). It's been since late November or early December I think. They're comfy - not sore or red or anything like that..they move freely and feel completely healed...just not like loose and incredibly flexible. I was just trying to think of a way without having to go buy anything yet, because I'm off work due to medical leave and have no income. Patience isn't a strong suit of mine, but I guess I'll have to try to be patient and wait until I have money again..at some point..and get either a taper or a normal plug that I can tape...and some tape.
anzia768

by stashapistachio » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:22 pm

Get one cheap cheap cheap no flare acrylic plug to tape on. Then you can use it on the other ear after.

Acrylic won't be touching your ear so it shall be fine. My piercer can get cheapo acrylic plugs for about 30p. I could too if I didn't have to pay shipping as well :/
stashapistachio

by anzia768 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:30 am

Got some christmas money today and I decided to get a few pcs...I got some horn/bone plugs that I can tape for the same price as the acrylic and some 6g single flare plugs for my 2nd holes...and apparently those holes are somewhere between 4 and 6 because they slide right out - with the flared side.
anzia768

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences