Finally Made 6g!

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Deano » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:17 pm

So, after 8 LONG months of waiting, I was FINALLY able to move to 6g without pain or trouble.

I was playing with my horseshoes yesterday and pulled them over to the side, instead of down like I normally do, and noticed the gap looked pretty big. So, I decided last night when getting ready for bed, that I would try to pop in those 6g eyelets that have been calling my name since October.

The right ear popped in without the taper, only a bit of E oil for lube. No pain, no suffering, not even the slightest tingling. Tried with the left ear, didn't work dead stretching, so I lubed up the taper, started pushing it in, and *crunch*, lobe stretched, no pain, no nothing.

My left ear did eventually start to feel a bit of a burning sensation while I was lying in bed, but after about 15-20 minutes, that was gone, and since then, perfect. All my patience and the pain of wanting to and not being able to finally paid off with an easy 8-6 stretch.

I never knew that when everyone said there should be NO PAIN, they really meant it. I didn't think that it would even be possible for it NOT to hurt, considering you're forcing your earlobe to stretch to a bigger hole, but you all were correct, and there is no pain, no suffering, no nothing at all.

Anyway, I will post pictures as soon as I take them, since I did this at like 3am this morning. Hopefully today, but maybe not until later this week.
2g lobes, want to be 0g
Deano

by Reezie » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:02 am

Personally I had a slight bit of pain going from 8g to 6g, but it lasted like 2hrs. Now its been 2 weeks since and I have since add a couple layers of teflon tape (a bit fast but they heal fast in my case). I will plan on stretching to a 4g tomorrow or tuesday, as long as the taper slides in easy otherwise ill wait. No blowouts or extreme pain here, keeping my lobes happy! Good luck with your next stretch!
0g lobes. 6 Tattoos so far.
Reezie

by Deano » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:20 pm

Yeah, I've heard that the 8-6 stretch was one of the worst, but I was pierced at 8g, and I waited 8 months before making the first stretch, so I guess I got very lucky for it to be basically painless.

Anyway, as promised...

IMG_20110123_223400 by DeanoBobino, on Flickr
IMG_20110123_223350 by DeanoBobino, on Flickr
IMG_20110123_223256 by DeanoBobino, on Flickr

LOL, sorry about the wife beater, I usually don't wear them, but I wanted an undershirt that wasn't going to stifle me yesterday.
2g lobes, want to be 0g
Deano

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:45 am

youre really sexy :D i love your eyes

good job on the waiting, you ears will look lovely! what size do you plan on going to?
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by Deano » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:15 am

*blush* Thank you. For now, I'm working my way up to 0g until I'm done with college. I don't want to stretch too big until I know whether or not I will be able to have stretched lobes as a mechanical engineer. If I find that perfect career that allows me to do my dream job of designing automotive engines AND keep my piercings, I will likely go up to 7/16" or 1/2". Here's to hoping. :)
2g lobes, want to be 0g
Deano

by Hybrid » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Woot! Go engineering, my minor is Nuclear Engineering. Unfortunately I'll be doing this, hopefully, in the navy, so my stretching has to be done by like summer so that way I can stay at one size a while and work out how to keep them at whatever size!! Hope you can find that dream job one day!!!
Hybrid

by Acacia » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Very nice :) And r-e-s-p-e-c-t for waiting so long instead of forcing it, very well done!
Acacia

by Deano » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:56 pm

Hybrid wrote:Woot! Go engineering, my minor is Nuclear Engineering. Unfortunately I'll be doing this, hopefully, in the navy, so my stretching has to be done by like summer so that way I can stay at one size a while and work out how to keep them at whatever size!! Hope you can find that dream job one day!!!

Awesome. I did 4 years in the Air Force, had a buddy there whose brother was a nuclear engineer for the Navy. Said it was some pretty tough shit. Good luck with that, man.

Acacia wrote:Very nice :) And r-e-s-p-e-c-t for waiting so long instead of forcing it, very well done!

Thanks. Again, I have to be very careful. I promised my wife that I would, so even though I don't have parents to worry about, I STILL have something to keep me in check. Ha.
2g lobes, want to be 0g
Deano

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:27 pm

They look great! It's so nice to see someone who actually waits and has a rewarding experience. Your ears will be there forever so there's no sense in rushing them! I remember being really happy when I got to 6G because you can finally really see through the eyelets. :)
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Deano » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:29 am

Yeah, 8g was OK, and I COULD see through it, just not like I wanted to. As for being patient, it's painful being so patient sometimes. I've had all my stretching stuff since October, tried to stretch several times since then with no luck. Hopefully, I won't have to wait another 8 months to move to 4g! Ha, my luck....
2g lobes, want to be 0g
Deano

Next

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences