new industrial

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by ggallenfan » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:15 pm

I just got my first industrial its a spiral with spikes on outside. I also got lobe pierced so I can stretch it to match other ear. I will post pics when I get some the piercer is put pic on facebook because he loved how it turned out.
never take Life too seriously you will never make it out alive.
now 2G
ggallenfan

by Deano » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:45 pm

Nice. I like the look of the industrial, and would like one myself, I just don't know if I could handle the whole piercing through cartilage thing. Maybe I'm just a pussy. :oops:
2g lobes, want to be 0g
Deano

by StrickyCub » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:02 am

Getting pierced in the cartilage actually doesn't hurt that much at all, to me it didn't hurt any worse than getting a normal lobe piercing.
The part the hurts is sleeping on it while it heals :lol:
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

by Deano » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:54 am

I normally sleep on the left side of my head, so I could get one in my right ear without worrying about that. I think my wife would kill me if I got another piercing, though, especially cartilage, considering what she's going through with her helix. She failed to listen to me or the piercer when we told her how to take care of it and just basically did nothing to clean it, so now she has some pretty gnarly hypertrophic scarring on her ear. I actually joked about it and told her I would get some type of cartilage piercing and not take care of it to make her feel better. :lol:
2g lobes, want to be 0g
Deano

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences