SILICONE/RUBBER PLUGS --Pros, Cons, Stretching, and Reasons.

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by WindowLicker » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:17 pm

Deano wrote:
Your logic = failure.

I lawl'd. His logic works like this. I stretch my ears once a week, I wear wood tapers, and I never have issues so you can do it too, but if your ears mess up then you're just not doin it like I am, which is the ONLY right way to stretch with this material. If your ears truly are not jacked up then I'd say you're the incredibly rare exception, not the rule. For us lesser folk and mere mortals unlike the titan here that seems to know all, don't use silicone to stretch. Wait at least a month between sizes. Don't wear tapers.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by codyc » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:15 pm

Well why would they even make silicone or wood plugs to begin with then? If your skin can fuse that means you're not removing and cleaning them enough or regularly. It can happen didn't say it couldn't. But I have and still will recommend it. And maybe by the fact I've done it for a good 4 years would suggest I have experiance and never downsized once to corrent my screw ups. I go slow, I stretch on occoasions. Not just when I've healded. I'd be glad to take a photo for you all. My ears look surprisingly good to be at 1inch. Its really not a hard thing to do if you know your body. If you want to be all clean and "by the book" as you think and do it for some scene fashion statement that's fine. But taking time to know your body and use corrent measures isn't honestly that hard. Once more ill say it again stretching in general isn't a safe thing.
codyc

by codyc » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:24 pm

Ill tell you all exactly what I did. If my plugs wernt falling out extremely easy then I'd wear 2 padlocks in my ears for a day. Then I'd massage with e-oil or lotion for a good 5 mins each. Then lube the silicone and put it in. It didn't hurt atall it didn't even feel like I had stretched then a week or so later or once I'd found a pair of nicer steel/acrylic plugs I liked I would put them in. My body typically heals very quick I've gotten several tattoos they have all healed with in a week or less. I drink a lot of water and I weight lift so I'm pretty healthy. Consider all of that before you try to loudmouth like punkasses. No need for it. So you can't use silocone I can and I will recommend it to anyone that isn't lazy or ignorant.
codyc

by WindowLicker » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:32 am

codyc wrote:Ill tell you all exactly what I did. If my plugs wernt falling out extremely easy then I'd wear 2 padlocks in my ears for a day. Then I'd massage with e-oil or lotion for a good 5 mins each. Then lube the silicone and put it in. It didn't hurt atall it didn't even feel like I had stretched then a week or so later or once I'd found a pair of nicer steel/acrylic plugs I liked I would put them in. My body typically heals very quick I've gotten several tattoos they have all healed with in a week or less. I drink a lot of water and I weight lift so I'm pretty healthy. Consider all of that before you try to loudmouth like punkasses. No need for it. So you can't use silocone I can and I will recommend it to anyone that isn't lazy or ignorant.

Rofl internet flaming...love it. I'm guessing you didn't know hanging weights out of your ears thins out your lobes. How could I consider anything, even something as irrelevant as weightlifting and drinkin a lot of water, without knowing it. Again, you are a titan and we are all lesser beings than you. Our bodies heal at normal rates and we don't spend our free time pumping iron. You know all and the rest of us are idiots. To finish things off, to further prove you act like you know more than you do: "It didn't hurt atall it didn't even feel like I had stretched then a week or so later or once I'd found a pair of nicer steel/acrylic plugs I liked I would put them in." At all* and stretching shouldn't hurt...AT ALL.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by StrickyCub » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 am

Bahahahaha!!
I think Arnie here needs to get off the Roids!!
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

by codyc » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:01 am

I didn't know not being fat and lazy or a skinny bitch made your mentally think I'm the loser? Regardless it doesn't hurt that's the point. Thanks for justifying it furher? Don't really know how to respond. And nope no steroids for me I'm far too calm and well spoken. And it does thin your ear if you wear them alone if you run them through steel tunnels it doesn't or atleast it didn't mine. Plus I sleep without plugs usually so that thickens them regardless.
codyc

by codyc » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:04 am

And how can you guys being the one guy who writes deep gay ass poems with a cowboy hat being over-weight and the creepy kid who looks like he smells like shit and still finds viva la bam humorus have any room to "flame" some one online. You guys should go on google and figure up a diet and a new tv show to watch. Cum stains.
codyc

by WindowLicker » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:35 am

I'll be sure to take your advice and turn my life around. I strive to be like you, o mighty muscle head. Phrases like "made your mentally think I'm the loser" and "You guys should go on google and figure up a diet" leave me in awe of your incredibly well-spoken ways. It sounds to me like Mr. Roids here has a few mommy and daddy problems that he needs to work out so while I'm figuring out my new diet why don't you get yourself a therapist and tell someone who cares. If you can't find one then maybe you should get yourself a lawyer and a gun.
WindowLicker

by codyc » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:44 am

No dad, been to rehab twice so I've delt with therapists, and I'd rather talk to my girlfriend. And also, sarcasm is the evidence of an absent mind pal. Ever heard of that? Maybe go read a couple of books before you attempt to correct my grammer and word placement considering I'm typing on a blackberry. Try it maybe you can come up with a couple original comebacks ensted of re-phrasing and turning everything I say around. I've also yet to see anyone ask for pictures I'm pretty sure you all doubt yourself quite a bit. Considering I know for a fact you're all full of shit. Well you last 3 members that have replied only using your feeble minded assumptions. I'd be glad to prove you wrong and then enjoy reading other shitty excuses you have to try and slander me in some manner that doesn't pretain to the subject I'm sure it will include the use of sarcasm. No doubt.
codyc

by xbr00talFerretx » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:09 am

so this was suppose to be INFORMATIVE not a BASH FEST!

man, in my post i said "message me" and no one did, it would of saved a ton of hate typing. and mocking.

so everyone stop with it we have proved that stretching with silicone tunnels is bad, and i said from hearing from people who have DONE IT. ITS NOT GOOD!!!!!!! i also gave legit reasons why!
We came from His hands
But Son you can wake up now
The walls that you built have been brought down
The Sinners and Saints have been damned
To this world and creations of two hollow vessels
You've grown to love.
xbr00talFerretx

PreviousNext

Return to Jewelry Discussion